PDA

View Full Version : The Rush guide!

Mephisto
03-17-2015, 04:49 AM
Hi guys/girls, since i met alot of new people ingame and rushed plenty of them, some people didn't know how it works on this server. So let's go!

Step1

U create a game and wait for the rusher to join, party up with him ( Press P and invite ).
The rusher will start doing andariel, so once ur partied up, click @ the magnify glass @ P ( aka Spectate ).
Once ur spectating ur basicly following the rusher, and u will get the quest once he/she kills Andariel!

Step2

U will be going to Act 2 now. Once in here, you wont spectate for a while. There's quest items in here that the rusher wont be able to pick up. So wait for the portals: Maggot lair lvl3, Staff. Viper tombs lvl 2: Amulet. once u get them ask for a cube and the rusher will most likely give u one. Dont forget to talk to Drognan once u got the amulet!!!Otherwise the guardians at Jerhyn's palace might block ur pathway when u need to talk to him for traveling!
One talked to Drognan, spectate the rusher when he's in Arcane Sanctuary, once the summoner is dead leave spectate and tell the rusher what sign is for the tomb. ( Press Q and it should show up on last quest )
Now put ur staff + amulet in the cube and transmute it, talk to cain and atma. By now the portal to Tal Rasha's tomb should be up, go in there and put the staff in the sphere. Let the rusher go in and follow after!
One he's dead talk to Tyrael inside the tomb, go to Jerhyn, then Meshif and boom, u will be in Act 3!

Step3

Once ur in Act 3 u can spectate the rusher for Travincal Quest, once the quest is completed, talk to Cain, and get back into spectator mode. Rusher will be killing Mephisto, once he's dead, join his/her portal, and take the red portal to go to Act 4.

Step4

Spectate the rusher, when Diablo's dead, u can go to Act 5!

Step5

When ur in Act5 hell, u can spectate a baalrun for experience. If u want to enter the portals to the throne of destruction, u will need lvl 60 + Ancients quest done.

Quick rush:

Rushed one stays in act 1, spectates rusher. Rusher goes to baal and kills baal and, rushed one will have completed Normal, u can do this for Nightmare and Hell as well!
But if u do it this way, the char will only be able to stay in act 1, and wont be able to go to any other Act. this means u still have to do it later urself, after leeching some baalruns!
Cus we do want the skillquests, quest-items after all, don't we?!

Good ways to get experience:

Remember the more people the better! this goes for drops + exp. Spectating nightmare Cows gives alot of experience till lvl 70-75, after that it will be slower. Hell Baalruns are the best way to get the highest xp available. For example a rushed guy lvl 1 in Hell Act 1/5 will be lvl 80 in a hour if he's spectating :)

Thing u need to know about spectate:
Always be in the same Act, as the one u want to spectate, otherwise u might drop out of the game!
But if ur in Act 1 and spectate someone who goes to Baal u wont drop aswell!

Hope this explains everything for you guys/girls, if u got any question u can send me a Private Message!

PS: I know alot of people allready know how this works, but trust me i met pretty many guys who didnt know how the rush worked so far! ^^

RoyaleX
03-17-2015, 05:14 AM
sticky this