PDA

View Full Version : suggestions

tane
03-17-2015, 01:27 PM
be able to sell high runes and high end uniques to vendor for gold *50% of the cost maybe? sell ya ber rune for 300-400gold? tyraels for 500 gold etc... maybe like a 3 bone spear 3 bone spirit wand worth like 500 gold 3 holy shield scepter etc... stuff like that

i think there should be a way to mf for gold

another suggestion wondering if you can add chest weapon/racks unique monsters on map (very helpful for mfing since unique monsters drop good items and weapon racks good whites)

also i know pvp isnt really around yet but can yu add your old system? where it kept score and gave you a rating for kills/deaths?

FromTheRez
03-17-2015, 01:55 PM
the scoreboard is already implemented

tane
03-17-2015, 02:06 PM
word

FromTheRez
03-17-2015, 02:26 PM
MFing for gold is a nice incentive for those who wish not to donate, I do agree. Daily voting isn't really the best format.. Voting for a server that's not even stable or online 1/2 the time.

I wait patiently :)

Ostriker
03-17-2015, 02:37 PM
i agree to sell item that are already priced

gems bought 5G - sold 1-2

as for runes i disagree for such high price, if ber is 800 then sell should be 1/4

as for other item such has tyrael wand etc.. unless its unique its impossible to sell for a fixed price and does not allow players to trade if you toss all your mf junk at vendor...

Mephisto
03-17-2015, 02:51 PM
I wish we could trade gold ingame, would be really cool :) Dont understand why its not possible.

tane
03-17-2015, 03:14 PM
maybe he can make an auction type thing with the vendor...

say i sell my tyraels for 300fg it then post it for 1500-2500 depending on stats at the vendor for everyone to buy untill its gone

FromTheRez
03-17-2015, 03:40 PM
I wish we could trade gold ingame, would be really cool :) Dont understand why its not possible.

Its to prevent people making multiple accounts on website, and voting with multiple accounts for extra daily gold to send to one account

Mephisto
03-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Some sort of auction house, yes that could work out. However i like trading old skool as well, trade screen, allready did a few so far :)

Ostriker
03-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Some sort of auction house, yes that could work out. However i like trading old skool as well, trade screen, allready did a few so far :)

same, dont want to see D3 auction system here neither :/

tane
03-17-2015, 06:23 PM
you can still trade old school just nnot with new school gold

Game
03-17-2015, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Selling things back to vendor for Gold is a big risk, its very abusable on a game this old, so many loopholes involving the vendors. It's a good idea but I think it would have flaws, and that wouldn't be good for the server. Gold isn't really supposed to be MFed, it is just there as an extra currency and to give people a little extra for supporting the realm without being able to buy power. About the comment for daily voting... the server doesn't plan on staying unstable much longer... that was a pretty crappy comment :(. Voting websites believe it or not brings more players than anything else so far. More players is more item trading community, meaning you won't need Gold you can trade with items, like the old school way. Auction House is kinda cool but falls in line with why Gold cannot be traded in the first place. People could make 20+ accounts, vote on them all daily, and put peasant crowns in the "auction house" for tons of gold, or exactly the amount of gold they want to move and stack it all onto 1 account. Gold will likely never be tradeable, sorry guys :(

FromTheRez
03-18-2015, 12:05 AM
You know I have faith! I'm still here from day 1, and how many days before in D2PK <3
I do feel fake voting when I'm frustrated at the server though lol, but I do vote for a reason beyond just the gold!

Game
03-18-2015, 12:35 AM
You know I have faith! I'm still here from day 1, and how many days before in D2PK <3
I do feel fake voting when I'm frustrated at the server though lol, but I do vote for a reason beyond just the gold!

We very likely put more work into our server than anyone else on that list, sooooo! :)

tangar
03-18-2015, 03:14 AM
I don't think its good idea to change anything about gold. This is quite fragile system which gives players opportunity to support server. Without funding server would go down - its obvious. If there would too much gold - it would ruin everything.

Its to prevent people making multiple accounts on website, and voting with multiple accounts for extra daily gold to send to one account

Do you know such people? You have to report them so administration would ban their accounts permanently.

FromTheRez
03-18-2015, 03:34 AM
I don't think its good idea to change anything about gold. This is quite fragile system which gives players opportunity to support server. Without funding server would go down - its obvious. If there would too much gold - it would ruin everything.

Do you know such people? You have to report them so administration would ban their accounts permanently.

I don't know such people, I was simply explaning to a previous post why gold is not trade-able

tane
03-18-2015, 08:27 AM
i feel like youshould be able to only sell high eend uniques and white items, i mean ive been plying diablo 2 for years running alot of bots and ive only came across like 5 sacred armors in my whole damn life.... sure there was a few griffs and coas etc but it still takes days of non stop 24 hour mfing i feel like you should at least add a few high end items to sell back to vendor....

you have to add some type of system to where we can be rich..... without donating... why play a pvm realm and mf all day long if theres no perks to mfing....

tangar
03-18-2015, 09:19 AM
you have to add some type of system to where we can be rich..... without donating... why play a pvm realm and mf all day long if theres no perks to mfing....

Mate, you could be rich by just playing Diablo 2! Items&rune drop is the same as at battle.net! And its even easier to aquire items because of faster leveling and more powerful uniqs. You don't need any gold for a comfort playing, I assure you. Gold its just an option for guys who wanna support server - hosting costs several hundreds $ per year.

tane
03-18-2015, 10:28 AM
why play a pvm game....... spend hours searching for items to not be able to trade them? thats retarded...

and its not easier... he buffd every fuckn monster you can barley mf you get 1 hit by everything in the game

your dumb as shit along with anyone else that disagrees with me... no one is goin to play a mf game where you cannot be rich..

and selling high runes make it overpowered anyway... like 90% of server wont have enigma and the 10% that does smashes everything

TL/DR WHO THE FUCK WANNA MF IF YOU CANT BE RICH WHAT YOU GONNA TRADE YOUR TYRAELS FOR A RUNEMASTER LOL

tane
03-18-2015, 10:31 AM
i got enigma infinity 75 all res 2k life and still getting dropped in a few hits i have to constantly tele around to even kill shit its kinda unreal i feel bad for kids who cant donate

ANOTHER SUGGESTION MAKE EVERYONE SPAWN WITH UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TOKENS, you can get rushed and lvl 90 in a hour but why do that when you can just give me tokens for free ty.

tangar
03-18-2015, 10:37 AM
Because its pvm-pvp game, not only pvp. Dont be stupid - you dont need gold for trade. Trade items/runes with another players and it was always at bnet. Nothing changed in it. If you cant kill "buffd every fuckn monster" - learn how to play.

Ostriker
03-18-2015, 10:39 AM
Mate, you could be rich by just playing Diablo 2! Items&rune drop is the same as at battle.net! And its even easier to aquire items because of faster leveling and more powerful uniqs. You don't need any gold for a comfort playing, I assure you. Gold its just an option for guys who wanna support server - hosting costs several hundreds $ per year.

agree with this, maybe more contest to get more gold, like the previous pvp contest that was held, im not a fan but if you tell me there was maybe a price for joining in even 20g i would hop in

i do search for hours to progress... and no im not bored, i got a few help but other than my fb sorc i got nothing and collect my gold unitil i can purchase infinity

i dont even get 1hit by baal hell and i got no Bo on me so i dont get where this is from??

if your not happy the way the server is why dont you just leave then?

seriously if you have patience you will get there eventually but you dont want to work to have all? doesnt work that way buddy

token are easily get... andy meph big d and baal are easily killed, i managed to get 7 so far and dont even need them, plus there only 25g you can get one everyday with daily vote...

tane
03-18-2015, 10:46 AM
lol'd god i hate dick riding faggots that are close minded

you dont get 1 hit by baal?????????????? YEA NO Shit dude does 0 dmg take your ass to act 1 and fight a unique creep bet you get slapped tf up like in real life

Ostriker
03-18-2015, 02:03 PM
maybe your build is not right then or maybe its only you

Game
03-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Sorry tane but it seems like you greatly lack information about the server. You can be rich in this game, as that is how its designed. It just isn't about runewords anymore. Sure runewords are still great items and are strong but the rarest items, the ones that will make you be considered rich are the end-game uniques, they are a lot rarer so the whole point of this game is to MF them, as opposed to normal Diablo II servers where MFing there is actually pointless, the only things worth finding are runes, and 95% uniques are useless. If you want to be rich, find the end-game uniques, and use those to trade. You clearly didn't play back in 1.09 days where the trading channels in-game were massively used, and it was awesome searching through everyones for trade spams in the channel, and trading uniques for uniques, the way the game was originally made.