PDA

View Full Version : SilverSix311

SilverSix311
03-17-2015, 06:09 PM
Personal Info:
Name - Joel Guldenschuh
Age - 26
Location - Utah
General Moderating Experience - Ran multiple guilds in multiple games. Ran my own private servers for Games as well. Mostly smaller servers but hey its experience.

Diablo Info:

5. Account in game: SilverSix311//Guldenschuh311
6 How long have i played D2? Since i was 11 i think so around 15 years.
7. PvPGN Experience - I actually ran my own D2 server outta my house for some friends to hop on and off of. Ran about 15 people max tho. More of just a hobby.
8. Why do i feel i would qualify? Well to start i actually do Server work as my job so i have experience with the server aspect. I absolutely love Diablo and i come back to it 2-3 times a year and this server is right down my alley so i dont even see myself leaving this server. I work 6am-4pm, and i can moderate a bit whilst at work as well. Especially with the Bnet chat clients that used to exists. So i can pretty much be a moderating GM from 6am-11pm. I'm very socialable and i dont flip out at people. I have seen alot of GM's just lose their shit over personal attacks and what not. I'm a pretty versatile person as well. And sometimes, you just need a fun guy right!?

Game
03-17-2015, 09:39 PM
Hey man, thanks for your interest in modding our server. Not to copy / paste from the other application threads but me and acyroma are talking all of these new apps over, we'll make our final decisions on new staff as soon as we finish up dealing with the hardware issues causing the drops!