PDA

View Full Version : kid deleted every char

Ostriker
03-25-2015, 04:09 PM
hi there, just after playing the Hc tournament one of my kid came by my computer while i was afk and deleted every single character that i had, i wonder if there is any possibility for a revert or any help regarding my issue, i did not spend any money on the server but i am an active player and would be sad to end my play here because of this

Mephisto
03-25-2015, 04:15 PM
Vouch this!, Some1 help this guy, he adds alot for the community!

SaintSlavut
03-25-2015, 04:24 PM
Damn that sucks man. Maybe your account can be rolled back. Good luck!

Ostriker
03-25-2015, 04:30 PM
hope so

Game
03-26-2015, 04:04 AM
Very unfortunate man. In these situations, its usually rough to make a call because I guarantee some people would be really good at faking this to essentially dupe everything, but I looked into logs and it does look like it was sudden without any attempts to transfer items off before hand. The downfall is my latest character backup is 3/20/15, would that be remotely close?

Ostriker
03-26-2015, 04:24 AM
well its beter than nothing, there shouldnt be much something new since that date, ill loose a few things sure just hope infinity was that date or before but gotta take whats coming up

Game
03-26-2015, 04:28 AM
well its beter than nothing, there shouldnt be much something new since that date, ill loose a few things sure just hope infinity was that date or before but gotta take whats coming up

Alrighty, once again sorry about that :( Best I can do. Did you already remake all your characters onto your account? If not, please do that for me, and give me all of their names.

Ostriker
03-26-2015, 04:37 AM
Ostriker - Sorc
FuZion - Zon
HfChar - Assa
Smithers - Pally
Oz - Necro
Oz-Runes - Ama

Game
03-26-2015, 05:10 AM
fuzion and hfChar were made after the backup it seems :( the others have been restored. Let me know if they're working.

Ostriker
03-26-2015, 05:45 AM
works thanks, dunno if i will continue but thanks for the hand

Game
03-26-2015, 06:07 AM
works thanks, dunno if i will continue but thanks for the hand

:( That's really sad to hear man, I did everything I possibly could. Sorry. If you do decide to keep playing I am sure others will gladly help you out, and this is a good lesson for others to always sign out!