PDA

View Full Version : tane

tane
03-26-2015, 07:58 AM
hi I need a mf partner some one to clear worldstones with me over and over and over again we split drops 50/50 share everything if we don't need the item we simply sell it and split profit down middle

I have a light sorce up ill prolly switch it to a java zon to clear faster

I got mass extra gear even an enigma so you can keep up on a hdin or some shit I also got a full smiter setup so we can farm ubers w.e inferno

or I might go hdin and you can go java or sorce I got infinity and cta as well wont be hard to clear with 2 people cant do it solo with 10k light dmg tho takes like 10 minutes a run

Game
03-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Are you not interested in MFing in Inferno? Especially with a partner you'd have better luck probably!

tane
03-26-2015, 08:22 AM
its just hell = easy as fuck, inferno = hard as shit

pindle - 15second run drops anything in game (besides chest)
inferno - 10 minutes per run drops chest and any other item (chest will take 30+ game and can spawn the lowest of items and cost2 days of waiting for gold or a 2 $ donation)

still will take me 2500 runs to find tyraels in inferno... if inferno only dropped elite items I would farm it (meaning it would never drop anything below top tier class.... mage plates archon plates archon staffs grand matron bows mymerdon greives etc etc)

no reason to farm it since theres nothing special in there and is extremely hard, theres no pay off I need my payoff. it should at least drop higher stat items or something like all the rares in their spawn with +20 all attributes or +40 all resistance minimum idk something

Game
03-26-2015, 08:24 AM
its just hell = easy as fuck, inferno = hard as shit

pindle - 15second run drops anything in game (besides chest)
inferno - 10 minutes per run drops chest and any other item (chest will take 30+ game and can spawn the lowest of items and cost2 days of waiting for gold or a 2 $ donation)

still will take me 2500 runs to find tyraels in inferno... if inferno only dropped elite items I would farm it (meaning it would never drop anything below top tier class.... mage plates archon plates archon staffs grand matron bows mymerdon greives etc etc)

no reason to farm it since theres nothing special in there and is extremely hard, theres no pay off I need my payoff. it should at least drop higher stat items or something like all the rares in their spawn with +20 all attributes or +40 all resistance minimum idk something

There is an item exclusive to Inferno you cannot get anywhere else, you like rare items, no? :) I guarantee if you farmed inferno for 2 days and farmed anywhere else for 2 days inferno would bear much more fruit.

tane
03-26-2015, 08:25 AM
a item besides the chest? does the new unique spawn there only? someone told me I can find it in hell that's why I been doing mass pindle runs im up to like 650 lol havnt found shit kinda depressed

Lampogriz
03-26-2015, 08:50 AM
Hey dude,
If u can make java, we can try hell inferno runs

tane
03-26-2015, 08:52 AM
aight ill make one sometime today then I just need someone to rush me ill prolly end up doing it myself but I got no wps