PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Profanity
03-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Hello all,

I've been playing d2 for a very very long time on USWest. In about 2011 I switched to Median XL (then MXLU etc.) but I find all of that to be very obfuscating and time-consuming without any real PvP! Anyways, I hope to meet all of you in-game. I'll be doing my first play-through with a Summoning Necromancer if anybody would like to join!

<3

acyroma
03-26-2015, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the realm! We certainly have pvp here! We had an Ironman tournament yesterday, and will continue to have them on a weekly basis. If you need anything at all, just add me on realm and I'll help you out. I've even got some good starter summoner gear you could have.

RoyaleX
03-26-2015, 08:54 PM
yea im also available to help in any area that is need of help :) don't forget to vote daily for your 60 gold, youll be needing it :) Gl and have fun and welcome to the community

Game
03-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Welcome to Annihilus! Let us know if you need any help! We're setting up a wiki page now with all of the new item changes so it'll be easy for you to find your way around :)

FromTheRez
03-26-2015, 11:16 PM
Welcome Profanity! I've played USWest since release (still active on Classic), plus many private realms including 3 different Median ones.. We may have a thing or two in common :)

Give a holler if you need a hand with anything. I'm not ingame much anymore thanks to work and a stupid first person shooter zombie apocalypse, but I check my PMs here daily!

Profanity
03-29-2015, 10:34 PM
Wow, thanks for all of the responses, guys. This is quite a wonderful first impression of the community.

Game
03-30-2015, 04:21 AM
Wow, thanks for all of the responses, guys. This is quite a wonderful first impression of the community.

Our pleasure :) Hope you enjoy the server and stick around a while!