PDA

View Full Version : Waypoints in key rush areas

FromTheRez
03-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Cata 4
Duriels Chamber
Durance 3
Chaos Sanc (act 5 wp # 3? iirc? via disabling another useless wp)
Worldstone Chamber (via Nith Wp [ Still Accessable to kill via Anya's Portal])

With the Spec Rushes, G-Rushing is a moot-point
Also the implemented map-hack is very handy, it would also help newer players who can't farm Inferno (and other POSSIBLE new ubers <3?) a chance at higher plentiful mid range items and a few high end loot options with persistence (ofc, worldstone full minion runs for the full exp!)

Game
03-26-2015, 10:49 PM
Decent idea, but like you said with the built in maphack it isn't too hard to find your way to where you need to be! I kind of want to keep travelling in the game, so there isn't like portals taking you exactly where you need to go every single time, you know? Spec Rush kills enough travel as it is if you ask me. Also it would make early level MFing almost too fast, I may change a few WPs down the road, but not all of em!

FromTheRez
03-26-2015, 11:10 PM
Just $0.02 my brotha! There are no dumb suggestions, only Rez :D

We are growing massively this week I've noticed, and nobody's even streaming :D I think a lot of us are just anxious for endgame pvp, but the majority of "veteran" players are about 1/10th geared hehe. Who has 9x 45life Skillers yet?

Game
03-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Just $0.02 my brotha! There are no dumb suggestions, only Rez :D

We are growing massively this week I've noticed, and nobody's even streaming :D I think a lot of us are just anxious for endgame pvp, but the majority of "veteran" players are about 1/10th geared hehe. Who has 9x 45life Skillers yet?

Haha :) I love hearing suggestions so even if I shoot one down come back at me with 3 more! And I agree we've grown like crazy ever since we finally became completely stable again, I cannot wait to see how much we can grow in a month. When are you gonna stream again!?

FromTheRez
03-26-2015, 11:51 PM
When I blow my funds on DayZ haha. One solid base raid got me super donator rich, so I'm having a lot of fun with armed vehicles while they're expendable :D

Game
03-26-2015, 11:57 PM
Ah, I was never really into those kinda games ;/ Cool idea for a game, I just never had fun myself playing them.