Personal Information:

1. stan
2. 23
3. pa

Diablo Information:

5. baal
6. since 04
7. pretty decent amount
8. I like to help people (ill censor my language and be respectful if I was appointed position any animal can be tamed:)
I feel like I would do good and im trying to host tourneys, will provide jsp fg like before free items you know the works I help as much as possible as always just I just talk shit you know man its d2 it aint nothing serious

EmbryoSalad
04-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Please let tane GM. He has vast knowledge of diablo 2 and has a great attitude. <br />
<br />
Also, his ability to judge the current worth of items and translate that into high rune prices is unsurpassed....

RoyaleX
04-11-2015, 06:38 AM
translating hr prices? there is NO market. his translation is however many hrs he decides. that's all there is to it. cant rate someones trading ability when there is absolutely no trade market.

Game
04-11-2015, 10:25 AM
translating hr prices? there is NO market. his translation is however many hrs he decides. that's all there is to it. cant rate someones trading ability when there is absolutely no trade market.

Just a heads up, he was being completely sarcastic. Most people joke around with tane about how he always seems to ridiculously overprice his items for HR prices, for example he'll buy a tals armor for 1-2 HRs then post it for sale for 4, lol. We love you though tane!

nonesovile
04-11-2015, 12:04 PM
#blametane