PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about Annihilus

Cinetic
04-02-2015, 10:02 AM
I have two straight questions about this server :

1) Is there an automatic/integrated anti-cheat system in the game ? (As the warden for D2), If no is there any plan to make one ?

2) Is there any solution against the threat of people making multi-accounts to get 60g/acc/day to get tons of Hrs without efforts, for finally selling them vs items ? Excluding the "Bound to account" solution.

Thank you for your answers :)

Game
04-02-2015, 10:46 AM
I have two straight questions about this server :

1) Is there an automatic/integrated anti-cheat system in the game ? (As the warden for D2), If no is there any plan to make one ?

2) Is there any solution against the threat of people making multi-accounts to get 60g/acc/day to get tons of Hrs without efforts, for finally selling them vs items ? Excluding the "Bound to account" solution.

Thank you for your answers :)

1) Yep, there is definitely an anti cheat system. It blocks a vast majority of the cheats, the ones it cant automatically it puts in a log that it detects third party programs.

2) There is no automatic solution for this, but it is heavily monitored by the staff. Any abuse of this will result in loss of all Gold / items purchased with Gold, and possible ban.

Cinetic
04-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Thank you for the replies :)

the 1) should be highlighted in the server's features i think, because generally people don't want to play in private servers partly for this and security issues.

Game
04-02-2015, 11:25 AM
No problem! And yeah maybe it should be, hrm.