PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to server

Breats
04-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Hello, I followed the install guide, loaded up the launcher and went to connect to the server and it is unable.
If you need more info, just let me know!
Thanks

Indo
04-04-2015, 06:20 PM
2nd this. Went to bed around noon today everything was good. Woke up at 6 and now it's stuck at "Connecting To The Fastest Server".

Firewall off and also allowed D2 and Anni. Does this look right? Coming from Anninihlus Realm.reg

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II]
"CmdLine"="-skiptobnet"
"Preferred Realm"="Annihilus"
"MAX_PLAYER"="64"
"Resolution"=-
"BNETIP"=-

in regedit I see
d2.annihilus.net
Annihilus

Mephisto
04-05-2015, 03:28 AM
Same here all was fine since yesterday, now it seems the servers are online, but i cant connect at all :S

Thjomsen
04-05-2015, 05:31 AM
I was doing fine 5 hours. Then i was dropped off and all the times i've tried since its just stucked at connecting to the fastest server..

Game
04-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Are you guys able to connect now? We were having server issues. Sorry ;(

Breats
04-05-2015, 12:55 PM
I still can't, but I haven't been able to yet. So my problem might be on my end.
If it helps, I can connect to blizzard's servers, but after I do I lose the option for the Annihilus server.

Game
04-05-2015, 02:43 PM
I still can't, but I haven't been able to yet. So my problem might be on my end.
If it helps, I can connect to blizzard's servers, but after I do I lose the option for the Annihilus server.

This is sounding like a permission issue when installing annihilus, I wouldn't mind team viewering you to help after I get off of work later tonight.

cristniel
04-06-2015, 12:08 AM
i cant connect to server .... connecting to faster server ....