PDA

View Full Version : US East

omnihonkey
04-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Realms are stuck on US East/West and Asia but not giving indication for Annihilus server. Confirmed with a friend that I was doing it properly by running the client for the launcher.

Game
04-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Run Annihilus Realm.reg in your annihilus folder, and click Yes on the popup. Afterwards re-launch from the launcher and see if its fixed!

omnihonkey
04-07-2015, 06:47 AM
Whenever I do that, it brings up a notepad with the Reg info, but it still defaults to US East with no listing of Annihilus Realm on the actual Diablo 2 client itself when ran with the Annihilus launcher. Thank you for the quick response, as I did everything a friend of mine did as well step by step; no result. I even went into REGEDIT to confirm that the change was being made after updating the Launcher and selecting the Diablo 2 folder. Uninstalled and reinstalled clean and patched with the Launcher. Defaulting to Bnet servers again. Any suggestion?

omnihonkey
04-07-2015, 06:49 AM
EDIT: I right clicked the notepad file and selected Registry Edit. ....It's been a rough morning for me. Haha. Thank you for your time! Hopefully my mistake and error can assist someone in the future when and if anybody is as dumb as I am lol. Thanks again (: