PDA

View Full Version : Crashing issues

Mephisto
04-08-2015, 03:42 AM
So since a day or two, im having these crash issues.

When i leave game, 70% of the time, it crashes and takes me back to login screen.
When i create game, 70% of the time, it completly freezes and gives me an error..

Never had this before, didnt change anything tho. And im tried re-updating a few times, but that didnt seem to fix it.

Game
04-08-2015, 10:18 AM
So since a day or two, im having these crash issues.

When i leave game, 70% of the time, it crashes and takes me back to login screen.
When i create game, 70% of the time, it completly freezes and gives me an error..

Never had this before, didnt change anything tho. And im tried re-updating a few times, but that didnt seem to fix it.

Leaving the game issue is likely on our end with the strict DDoS filtering. Our host is working everyday to perfect it so it keeps attacks off while not affecting our players. We have to find the right balance and believe it or not its extremely hard, lightening up the filter at all and the attack gets through. We are literally under DDoS attack 24/7, it never stops... so we have to be careful when lightening up on the filter. We're still working on it though, no worries!