PDA

View Full Version : akara sell wirts leg

getm
04-14-2015, 11:03 PM
would be nice, always thought it was annoying u have to go to trist to get wirts leg every time you want to cow

or am i just being to lazy
i no its not hard to get it

Lampogriz
04-14-2015, 11:05 PM
dont be lazy)

Game
04-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Yeah I hate to say it but you may be a little lazy on this one :) Although, we may or may not be using Tristram for some end-game content later on, so the wirt leg may actually get moved anyways.

Treason2012
04-15-2015, 02:21 AM
What I would want instead is have wirt leg to automatically spawn a portal when dropped in Act 1 Rogue camp. This way if my cube is full, you dont need another char to make the portal for you

FromTheRez
04-15-2015, 03:03 AM
Yeah I hate to say it but you may be a little lazy on this one :) Although, we may or may not be using Tristram for some end-game content later on, so the wirt leg may actually get moved anyways.

Corrrupt Trist plox <3 with no portal access so we can use godly CQC pk arena :)

omgmiker0ck5
04-15-2015, 12:13 PM
I would say lazy, but since it's an easy drop to get I wouldn't say no to this, if people want to waste gold to go to cow level faster that's their decision. <br />
<br />
Or maybe you could buy the leg (ofc...

Mephisto
04-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Imo cow lvl should be openened already when u create the game, that would be way better :D!

Game
04-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Imo cow lvl should be openened already when u create the game, that would be way better :D!

It wouldn't be too secret then :(

getm
04-15-2015, 07:25 PM
Buying for gold would be stupid. Was meaning free like pots and tps

omgmiker0ck5
04-15-2015, 07:46 PM
Buying for gold would be stupid. Was meaning free like pots and tps

Well it wouldn't be if you get extra drop rate, or something with it, if you want it free then you might as well go to Trist and get it.

getm
04-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Well it wouldn't be if you get extra drop rate, or something with it, if you want it free then you might as well go to Trist and get it.

then thats a whole different story, but personally i always thought getting wirts leg was so pointless, i mean all you do is teleport to trist then pick up an item. nothing strong guards it or anything like that just wasting time

was just a suggestion

Dante
04-15-2015, 11:09 PM
Going to Trist is ok for me, but I wouldn't mind if you could buy one for like 1g each.

The only thing that I think is annoying is the cube.
The cube offers more space to store items, but for recipes you don't need more space at all. So you always have to keep your cube empty if you want to run some cows or work with the cube.

Maybe we can get 2 cubes, the store cube and the vanilla like small craft cube ? :'D