PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Everyone!

Shishisenkou
04-17-2015, 01:00 PM
Just started here and I'm SO glad there's a server like this!

I tend to go by 'Shishi' with this account and such and I am absolutely brand new to this server. I'm a long time veteran D2 player and also a veteran D2 Modder. Can't wait to play with more people on here! Pretty anxious to get back in the game.

Moose
04-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Just started here and I'm SO glad there's a server like this!

I tend to go by 'Shishi' with this account and such and I am absolutely brand new to this server. I'm a long time veteran D2 player and also a veteran D2 Modder. Can't wait to play with more people on here! Pretty anxious to get back in the game.

Get the pencil sig back. It was deep and meaningful. I use to go back and ponder upon it when their were d2d sites in archives. Welcome Shishi

getm
04-17-2015, 02:56 PM
hey man, server is alot of fun

feel free to msg me if im online if you need any help with rush or lvling to get started

Shishisenkou
04-17-2015, 04:18 PM
Get the pencil sig back. It was deep and meaningful. I use to go back and ponder upon it when their were d2d sites in archives. Welcome Shishi

I lost the pencil sig D: I'd put it back up if I had it! But damn, didn't expect to find you here! Nice to see you again :)

And I might actually need that soon getm! I was leveling just fine for a bit but the server rolled back twice so I gave up for a bit :<

FromTheRez
04-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Welcome :) glad to see more and more people joining! Hope to see you ingame soon

Game
04-17-2015, 06:23 PM
Welcome! Glad to see more and more people deciding to give us a try :) If you need anything at all definitely let us know and theres almost always someone around who would love to help. Sorry about the rollbacks, we have a slight crash problem but we're narrowing it down and should be fixed by our next patch update!