PDA

View Full Version : spectator mode?

reevesy
04-20-2015, 01:09 PM
hey guys and gals, just looking for some assistance, im on version 1.13 like everyone else, and everything works fine except spectator mode and mh are missing, any help would be greatly appreciated

omgmiker0ck5
04-20-2015, 06:07 PM
More information def could help, first off have you turned on mh from options? If not press esc > extra options > misc. settings > mh on> profit, if you have done this then have you updated the game from the anni launcher on the left hand side under the sever stats? Might have an out dated file. On the spectator it is buggy to say the least, and what do you mean not working, like pressing the button and nothing happens or press it and you go to "who ever you are specing" and your screen lags? I am assuming that you are in a party when trying to use since it only works from being in a party.

Moose
04-20-2015, 06:46 PM
The patching process didn't work correctly. The spectate and maphack are part of the patch. It looks like something is blocking those dlls during install or you installed incorrectly.

Make sure nothing is blocking them (Windows defender or Antivirus software) and try again. The easiest method for testing is to install the patch to a blank folder and copy everything over the Annihilus directory.

reevesy
04-21-2015, 01:56 AM
well, when i go to my options extras is not there, and same as spectator mode, its just not there

More information def could help, first off have you turned on mh from options? If not press esc > extra options > misc. settings > mh on> profit, if you have done this then have you updated the game from the anni launcher on the left hand side under the sever stats? Might have an out dated file. On the spectator it is buggy to say the least, and what do you mean not working, like pressing the button and nothing happens or press it and you go to "who ever you are specing" and your screen lags? I am assuming that you are in a party when trying to use since it only works from being in a party.

reevesy
04-21-2015, 02:08 AM
is there direct download for 1.13 to use instead of the update button on the launcher?

Game
04-21-2015, 03:56 AM
is there direct download for 1.13 to use instead of the update button on the launcher?

It sounds like you possibly just installed the update patch instead of the full installer itself. Try running http://launcher.annihilus.net/AnnihilusInstaller.exe again and be sure you set it to extract to your folder you're launching annihilus from, don't just keep clicking next!

reevesy
04-21-2015, 04:12 AM
thank you! i downloaded that file, which was the same one i already had? but it worked so im happy

It sounds like you possibly just installed the update patch instead of the full installer itself. Try running http://launcher.annihilus.net/AnnihilusInstaller.exe again and be sure you set it to extract to your folder you're launching annihilus from, don't just keep clicking next!

Game
04-21-2015, 12:12 PM
thank you! i downloaded that file, which was the same one i already had? but it worked so im happy

Awesome :) Glad to hear!