PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

ageart2001
04-28-2015, 06:52 PM
Hi I have been looking for a server to play diablo 2 on for a while and this one seemed to have some interesting features. I'm really looking forward to diving in and seeing whats new and different and of course slaying some evil. Thanks for having me hope to see you guys around the server maybe even see if there is a active hardcore community here since hardcore is where I like to be.

Scotty
04-28-2015, 08:31 PM
I play hardcore. Working on a sin right now. If my other issue is fixed ill be able to help you further. Keep an eye out for *zyrion in game. Hes the biggest HC player on the realm.

acyroma
04-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the realm! The hardcore community at the moment is relatively small, but we're looking to expand it! Bring some friends! The people who do play hardcore are all very helpful, in fact most of the people on this realm are extremely friendly to new users!

Game
04-29-2015, 12:27 AM
Welcome! As acyroma said we have tons of nice friendly people who would love to help out any newcomers. If you have any questions at all please feel free to PM me!

ageart2001
05-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Thanks I've already met a few people who have been super helpful with information, been really busy the last few days and I've only been on for a couple hours so far but I like what I've seen so far. I'll be starting on softcore just to get used to some of the new features of the realm but then I'll for sure being on hardcore trying to get up on that leader board.

P.S. my account name on the realm is ageart2001 and looking to make some friends to play with :P