PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 Patch Notes

Game
05-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Here it is guys! This may or may not look like it to you but this is the biggest content patch I have ever did for any of my servers as far as I can recall, and I have ran servers for about 8 years now. I put a lot of work into this patch and tested it as much as I could given the time frame I have; but as always if you find any bugs, especially gamebreaking ones, please PM me right away! Thanks so much for your patience, this should wrap up any remaining crashes we have along with bringing you some new awesome content. This is just the beginning, now that the crashes are behind us we can focus on content and should be able to come out with good content patches every 1-2 months. And without anymore delays, here is the patch notes for Annihilus 2.0!

Annihilus 2.0 Changelog:

• The code behind our User Interface has been completely reworked from the inside, no more random crashes when joining games!

• There is now a button to "Invite All" on the party screen.

• You can hover over an item and hold CTRL and it will show you which stats vary, and what their vary range is. (Note, we are aware this is bugged with Enhanced Damage %, fix coming very soon)

• Item Levels are now displayed on items.

• Only "Wirt's Leg" is required to open The Secret Cow Level now.

• Tristram has been heavily modified. It is now populated by new and unknown monsters, be careful!

• 4 new Mysterious Bosses are now available and are waiting to be found! Each Boss has their own new set of skills unlike anything you've fought against before, and will likely need a specific strategy for each Boss fight.

• Each new Boss has atleast 2 new uniques each; they are rare drops. We do not want to spoil them, so we will not post them onto the Wiki right away. These items cannot spawn in Infernal Chests.

• Each new Boss also has an ultra rare drop of their own as well, each Boss has a 1% chance to drop a piece to a new and very unique Set. Same as the uniques, we do not want to spoil this so we will not put on the wiki yet. These items cannot spawn in Infernal Chests.

• Full Visibility has been removed from the Maphack to add a little more depth to the environment.

• Steelrends and Death Cleaver have been buffed, and now make all melee attacks deal Splash Damage. Existing versions of this item will not be changed.

• Nova now has 2 synergies.

• Unlocked Infernal Chest at the Gold Vendor has been modified and now has a MUCH wider range of items it can spawn. This includes amulets, rings, set weapons / armor, and runes.

• Maximum connections per user has been capped at 8.

• There are now 2 new Bots in the channel, Trade Bot and AllChat Bot. These Bots will be used to send messages to everyone who registers for them, pretty much like a global chat; one for trading and one for just talking / banter. You may register and unregister for either at anytime. (Not turned on yet!)

• Fixed a bug when more than 16 characters in a game gained experience at the same time it would crash games.

• Fixed a bug causing "Unknown user." to spam you randomly.

• Fixed a bug that would crash your client when loading 2 or more characters from the same account.

• Fixed another bug that would cause all games to sometimes crash. (This should be the last one! Unless new patch breaks something else of course.)

That should be most of it, as I said I tested it pretty well but there is always a chance this much content at once can break something, so if you find an issue please PM me right away, I greatly appreciate it. Enjoy yourselves! Feel free to leave any feedback or comments for me as well. See you later for Annihilus 2.1!

nooV
05-01-2015, 11:29 PM
nice

SaintSlavut
05-02-2015, 01:16 AM
• Fixed a bug causing "Unknown user." to spam you randomly.

• Fixed a bug that would crash your client when loading 2 or more characters from the same account.

Thank you! No more errors for me!

FromTheRez
05-02-2015, 03:53 AM
My dick is so hard

acyroma
05-02-2015, 06:28 AM
Amazing.

Shishisenkou
05-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Thank you for all your hard work <3

tangar
05-02-2015, 09:39 AM
Very super patch! GJ!!

thextremist
05-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Awesome man! Congrats and thanks

Mephisto
05-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Im still getting alot of errors when i create/join enter a game ( c0000005 ).. happens alot, what's the reason?

Game
05-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Im still getting alot of errors when i create/join enter a game ( c0000005 ).. happens alot, what's the reason?

There is no telling, I rejoined 150 games without a single crash, has to be something related to your PC :/. Thanks for all of the kind words guys, hope you're having fun!

hellcom
05-03-2015, 11:07 PM

I have this too

Death
05-03-2015, 11:27 PM
I have this too

Same here

Moose
05-04-2015, 06:37 AM
There is no telling, I rejoined 150 games without a single crash, has to be something related to your PC :/. Thanks for all of the kind words guys, hope you're having fun!

I'm guessing it's the auto updater in game. If you move before the ui pops up momentarily for it, you'll crash. It's happening to me as well.

tprophecy
05-04-2015, 06:41 AM
I started to have the same issue with the crashing when joining. It's pretty random but happens every few games for me.

Shishisenkou
05-04-2015, 06:50 AM
Same thing to me. Just Unhandled Exception Error. Can't tell if it's because we move or because we join too fast, but it happens pretty frequently. It's as Moose said. Something with the UI. It seems to crash right when it should pop up.

Game
05-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Hmm.. okay if it is that easy to reproduce it shouldn't be too hard to fix. Looking into it now! Try waiting 2-3 seconds before moving in-game like they said, wait for the box that popups to disappear. I know its a crappy work around but it is just until we get it fixed!

Kebek1
05-05-2015, 07:14 AM
...tears... why?
tyvm great job

slicplaya
05-07-2015, 03:34 AM
Been getting that since i started here. even said something about it. lol that little box that loads the ui or whatever causes drops

Mephisto
05-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Yeah i noticed its the box.. Sometimes it doesnt show up, then its all good! Maybe remove it?

Game
05-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Yeah i noticed its the box.. Sometimes it doesnt show up, then its all good! Maybe remove it?

Removing something isn't the same as fixing it :)

Mephisto
05-07-2015, 08:22 AM
I just tought that maybe if it doesn't pop up anymore, it could work, always worth trying? Im not saying it will actualy help, but maybe it does :)

Game
05-07-2015, 08:59 AM
I just tought that maybe if it doesn't pop up anymore, it could work, always worth trying? Im not saying it will actualy help, but maybe it does :)

We're re-designing most of our warden system very soon, it will likely fix that along with some other stability issues.