PDA

View Full Version : Hi there...

Times
05-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Hell @ all,

i startet playing Anni a couple of days ago after someone mentioned it on a well known D2 board. Working full time and being a father of two there is not much time to play, so i'm progressing slowly but steadily.
And it's quite hard compared to vanilla D2/LoD, but a lot of fun.

I've got some general and gameplay related questions, would be great if someone could answer them:

1. I tried to rerun Andy a couple of times to get some gear for A2, but she seems to drop only crap. Is the Andy Quest Drop Bug active in this mod?
2. Another drop related one: I'm clvl 26 and 2/3 through A2 at the moment, with only 2 set items and 0 uniques found. Just bad luck or are the drop rates lowered?
3. I need to adjust the resolution to 800x600 or lower to equip my merc. And if i do so, the game chrashes a lot. Is this a common bug?
4. Is there a general starter guide (beside the FAQ) available?
5. The "heavily modified Tristram" mentioned in the 2.0 Patch Notes... is that Uber-Trist only?
6. Since i'm from Europe: Is there any way to get a better ping than ~250-300ms?

thanks,
Times

Mephisto
05-05-2015, 06:19 AM
1: If she drops potions, u prolly did the bug wrong
2: Bad luck indeed, drop rates have been increased
3: Yes, another way to change his gear is, if u move a item over his portrait and drop it there, it will switch.
4: No
5: It's a new area with new bosses, but u need to be geared pretty good to do anything there
6: I have the same issue, but i guess we need to wait for an extra server coming to EU.