PDA

View Full Version : Hia

chiefs23
05-05-2015, 02:32 PM
So I decided to get back into the world of D2 and went to start searching the Top 100 lists for an active server and this server was at the top. i really liked the changes i was seeing so far and have yet to figure out how you implemented some of them. I have been playing D2 since about 2002 and in the private server community since about 2006. i've played Zy-El, Median, Median XL, Eastern sun, Damnation, The several different patches that ToZ has released, Blazing Fire, and many others that i cant think of atm. Damnation was my favorite, but then again my opinion was a bit biased i was an Admin there and did a little of the modding alongside the owner and other Admin. Anyways I'm a stay-at-home dad with my 10mo daughter so i cant really say when i will and wont be able to play.

RoyaleX
05-05-2015, 04:25 PM
chiefs..remember me?

ageart2001
05-06-2015, 02:11 AM
Hiya chief I remember you from ToZ a couple people i've noticed are here since it was shut down hope to see ya around. Hit me up if you need help even though I'm still newish :P

Game
05-06-2015, 07:16 AM
So I decided to get back into the world of D2 and went to start searching the Top 100 lists for an active server and this server was at the top. i really liked the changes i was seeing so far and have yet to figure out how you implemented some of them. I have been playing D2 since about 2002 and in the private server community since about 2006. i've played Zy-El, Median, Median XL, Eastern sun, Damnation, The several different patches that ToZ has released, Blazing Fire, and many others that i cant think of atm. Damnation was my favorite, but then again my opinion was a bit biased i was an Admin there and did a little of the modding alongside the owner and other Admin. Anyways I'm a stay-at-home dad with my 10mo daughter so i cant really say when i will and wont be able to play.

Welcome chiefs! Glad you found us. We definitely have features no other server will probably ever have, we've put a lot of work into this server and I am glad you can recognize that :) If you have any questions at all definitely let me know! I have a newborn myself so I know how you feel, we look forward to having you around.

chiefs23
05-06-2015, 01:48 PM
ya i actually called up the other admin from damnation and gave him the info on it so i kinda expect to see him show up in the next few weeks