PDA

View Full Version : More Suggestions

Scotty
05-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Yes, It's me again.

Im so interested in new ways to better my gameplay.

¹ - Add a new character to play
¹ - Add a new way to change your characters appearance ( maybe gear wise ... appearance gear slot /// for example ... wearing normal gear then on a 3rd tab have a slot for appearance gear.. which will show up instead of what you're wearing for stats )
¹ - This ones a long shot but add a new expansion ... lol. What I mean by this is add a whole nothing storyline that doesn't take 20 minutes to figure out.
¹ - Add random goodies that will spawn in a random location within a game. Like say a super chest with a guaranteed chance to drop any unique ( drops vary .. say manald = 25% chance and tyraels = 1% chance )
¹ - Maybe add more bosses to dreamland to expand dreamland to be more roamable so we can add more bosses or a side quest of some kind. ( make it long and drawn out so people either do or don't want to do it, say with items you must pick up ( from NPC chests or armor racks that randomly spawns somewhere in dreamland )
¹ - I would like to know your thoughts of what you want specificly out of this game... item / gear / quest / character etc... wise. Like an in depth report.

Game
05-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Haha no offense but people have yet to figure out the secret of our current content! I agree though new content is always good, we'll definitely be adding more and more content.

SacredBlood77
05-08-2015, 12:00 AM
I don't even want to find the new content, if it's anything like Inferno think i'll pass, takes like max gear to kill those monsters.

Treason2012
05-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Yeah new patch content is already impossible for poor people, stick with changes that can help everyone like merc inventory

Game
05-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Yeah new patch content is already impossible for poor people, stick with changes that can help everyone like merc inventory

Ugh, why do you always ignore my comments about merc inventory. It cannot happen this year / this ladder. If I implement it now it corrupts every existing character. I will focus on other ways to make mercs strong.

SacredBlood77
05-08-2015, 10:19 AM
Ugh, why do you always ignore my comments about merc inventory. It cannot happen this year / this ladder. If I implement it now it corrupts every existing character. I will focus on other ways to make mercs strong.

Would be appreciated, because my merc has " decent " gear and he gets rekt pretty fast by just about anything.

Game
05-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Would be appreciated, because my merc has " decent " gear and he gets rekt pretty fast by just about anything.

Definitely working on it, no worries!