PDA

View Full Version : Hello Sexy People of Annihilus

ALvl4Ninja
05-10-2015, 06:14 AM
Hey a little about myself, names Jesse. 24 and will be 25 in just a few days. Been playing diablo 2 on and off for 13 years. Was trolling around yesterday and was thinking about playing d2 ladder again and stumbled upon this place. Currently loving the server, new items, and just generally the revamp of the game. It's still very blizzlike but with very nice updates that make a vast improvement. I'm not sure how many people check this sort of stuff but if anyone has played Mount Arreat or MyBattle private servers I was the Admin Nyne on those servers. Looking forward to this server though and hoping it doesn't end up dying out like the others did. And cannot wait to get to play with you fine people!

Game
05-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Welcome sir! We definitely won't be dying any time soon, updating Diablo 2 has actually been a hobby of mine for a long time, it helps pass the time and I do not plan on stopping :) If you have any questions at all just let me know! If you need any help just ask around we have an awesome community and we have tons of people who would be glad to help anyway they can. I hope the server brings you tons of entertainment!

acyroma
05-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the server! We're in the middle of some serious content updates right now so you arrived at the right time!

Destroybro
05-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Ho hai!

If you wanna have sex just pm me in game. acc: Destroybro

Cya.