PDA

View Full Version : Aloha!

Crusade
05-13-2015, 06:04 AM
Hello fellow Gamers!

I am Crusade, some of you may have met my smite/hammerdin Wrecked. I look forward to a nice long stay here, and eventually wrecking some of you kids in pvp<3. PS Any old school US East players here? or ex jsp users?

Mephisto
05-13-2015, 06:37 AM
Greetings, hope you enjoy the server, and good luck finding them gosu items!

The rusher :] ;)

Game
05-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Hello fellow Gamers!

I am Crusade, some of you may have met my smite/hammerdin Wrecked. I look forward to a nice long stay here, and eventually wrecking some of you kids in pvp<3. PS Any old school US East players here? or ex jsp users?

Welcome friend! I hope you enjoy your time here, and hopefully its a long time :) We have a lot of awesome members in the community who will be gladly to help you out, sounds like Mephisto already did though! We have a lot of people from old pvp scene just waiting for the pvp on here to explode, it would be nice to see more competitive pvpers show up. If you have any questions let me know!

SacredBlood77
05-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Yo, welcome. I used jsp pretty heavily a couple years ago but not so much these days. I go by the same name on there.

Crusade
05-14-2015, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone =]
@Mephisto Still no luck on those gosu items so far xD.
@Game Well, whenever I end up getting a character geared and charmed I'll always be running a duel game, and people do seem pretty nice here
@Sacred Hmm, I think I stopped really using JSP around, wow I just made myself feel old, 7-9 years ago, but before that I was xRaverx I believe, keylog>me though =[
PS Anyone know Dar, Vav or Roy?

Destroybro
05-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Welcome! If you wanna have sex just lemme know. In game acc: Destroybro.