PDA

View Full Version : What about full screen light radius?

Lokix
05-22-2015, 10:11 AM
Back in the day all maphacks came with that. I guess maybe I got used to it or something, or maybe my vision is getting bad in my old age, or maybe my monitor sucks, I dunno... but I often have trouble seeing, even in my little sphere of light my items grant me. Could we maybe have that added in? I don't see it as anything game changing, it would just make life a little bit easier.

Game
05-22-2015, 10:14 AM
Back in the day all maphacks came with that. I guess maybe I got used to it or something, or maybe my vision is getting bad in my old age, or maybe my monitor sucks, I dunno... but I often have trouble seeing, even in my little sphere of light my items grant me. Could we maybe have that added in? I don't see it as anything game changing, it would just make life a little bit easier.

Hey there! We actually purposely removed this just in the most recent patch. It really takes away from the atmosphere of the game, I know some places are hard to see but that was how the game was designed, sorry! I'm getting old too so no worries there :)

SacredBlood77
05-22-2015, 03:14 PM
Don't really have a problem with it personally, just takes a little more time to navigate sometimes.