PDA

View Full Version : Cannot create a character

hoodclown
05-30-2015, 04:18 PM
every character name i try is already used on this realm.. literally tried even doing the keyboard mashing like "kjshsad", did that 7 times and even all of those were taken.? is there something i am doing wrong?

dsdfkdska
05-30-2015, 08:50 PM
@Hoodclown, it does not work because you're ban evading - Nice try Animal, fuck off and never come back to this server - Nobody wants you to play here @Hoodclown

hoodclown
06-04-2015, 06:56 PM
i dont even know what that is but ok

hoodclown
06-04-2015, 07:03 PM
edit:: removing my comment

acyroma
06-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Sorry about the guy who posted above. That poster is actually the person who he is accusing you of being. As far as I can tell you are not banned from our server in any way.

I've never seen anyone have that issue before, I'm really not quite sure what it could be except maybe a firewall??

Again, I apologize for what dsdfkdska said. I just now banned that forum account.

jbrd79
02-12-2016, 04:09 AM
Has this issue been resolved??? I'm having the same problem- how do I create a character??????????????

Game
02-12-2016, 05:28 AM
Has this issue been resolved??? I'm having the same problem- how do I create a character??????????????

This is usually a Firewall issue, do you have an anti virus or firewall running?

Lucid
02-12-2016, 07:22 AM
also make sure that you create a Diablo 2 Lord of destruction character.

Classic chars are not possible (at least on hc). If you try to create a classic hc character then the same issue occurs (name already used etc)

the old thread from trollface with a discussion bout classic hc chars:
http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8874&highlight=exist