PDA

View Full Version : eth scroll/potion

reevesy
06-08-2015, 01:41 PM
hey man, just thought it would a good idea to maybe make an eth pot/scroll to make any item eth, purchasable in gold shop of course for something like 5k gold, i know making certain items eth would make them op hence the high price tag you would put on it. not sure if its even do able but i thought that it would be a nice feature not to mention help the server in a big way cause i know people would buy it

southheaven
06-08-2015, 02:08 PM
hi guy you must be new to d2

rattan
06-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Don't listen to this south guy, he is just a random spammer and doesn't actually know anything, also... Token is based god

Game
06-08-2015, 05:29 PM
hey man, just thought it would a good idea to maybe make an eth pot/scroll to make any item eth, purchasable in gold shop of course for something like 5k gold, i know making certain items eth would make them op hence the high price tag you would put on it. not sure if its even do able but i thought that it would be a nice feature not to mention help the server in a big way cause i know people would buy it

Unfortunately there are a LOT of ways to abuse this so it likely will not make it into the game :( its an awesome idea and very convenient to have but we've had this on my previous servers and it caused more trouble than good.