PDA

View Full Version : Crap Filter

Salas
06-09-2015, 10:20 PM
Would be nice to have access to the crap filter config, so we could decide what we want and dont want to see instead of rolling with the default list... Like azathoth organs :P

FromTheRez
06-10-2015, 08:40 AM
This is a commonly discussed topic, and would require a lot of work especially to make it 100% customizable.

However, a lot of changes have been made here, and plenty more will be coming. Keep your eyes on those patch notes!

Research
06-10-2015, 02:18 PM
there is no crap filter config, it just hides any normal, or low quality items that aren't quest items

but never fear, token is here
he will fix this

FromTheRez
06-11-2015, 01:43 AM
Mousepads mh had this externally, incredibly customizable. Working it into the actual patch I could imagine being quite difficult though.

Salas
06-11-2015, 02:00 AM
Another maphack has this too (although not mousepad but this one is ported on 1.13d) , with lots of customization possible and open-source, so if it could be integrated(? sorry for my bad english) into the mod it would be awesome, as the code is open source and would probably only need to be ported to reflect this server patch (some game pointers and also not crashing due to bigger stash + cube + new items + remove "maps" from it to just have items filter, etc.)

Game
06-11-2015, 06:01 AM
I have been talking to token and we may have this out pretty soon! More info coming soon.