PDA

View Full Version : Guide to R'lyeh and The Cow Kingdom (Inferno cows)

Bigdaddywes
06-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Alright so many people have been wondering how to access R'lyeh portal and get to The Cow Kingdom (Inferno Cows). I'll be answering those questions and how to defeat the monsters inside here =D. <br />

proph21
06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Thank you for the post Wes :D

I suppose I will add a little bit to this

Necro's are probably the best support class for inferno cows. The fact is that you have the ability to use numerous skills to manipulate/farm & group/insta kill/and assist.

Skill 1). Revive - you create meat tanks that take aggro from cows and make it easier for your allies to be able to stand still and attack instead of running & kiting

Skill 2). Lower res or amp - Obv your main curse. If you are a poison necro with elemental team mates LR benefits all of you. If you are merely a support necro with some melee hard-hitters, amp would be more ideal.

Skill 3). Confuse - The dirty little secret. This is how you initially take down a huge pack with friends, or how you take down a pack when you have no revives up. Let the cows face each other while you sit back, take a few shots, and get ready for your friends to deliver you that first body

Skill 4). Corpse Explosion - it should be noted that this skill works best when maxed due to the radius. It is the #1 killer in this level. The second that first body drops in a group, you pop it. I usually plan the explosions carefully to leave me enough bodies to keep revives up. I also sometimes let the cows come to me and pop them in a line, which gives me a larger area of bodies for when I lure my next group for chain-popping :D.

Skill 5). Poison Nova - this is optional, but I am able to solo inferno cows in 40 min (not impressive at all) due to this skill helping take down the first cow in every pack when I am not chain corpse exploding.

Forty
06-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Good read Wes and proph!

baarthok
06-13-2015, 06:37 AM
1. Thanks for the guide guys.

2. "The boss Avatar of Azathoth inside will drop a cache everytime that you can open with a Key of the Old Ones from Hadriel or by opening them at Cthulhu altar."
What is the Cthulhu alter?

Research
06-13-2015, 07:02 AM
1. Thanks for the guide guys.

2. "The boss Avatar of Azathoth inside will drop a cache everytime that you can open with a Key of the Old Ones from Hadriel or by opening them at Cthulhu altar."
What is the Cthulhu alter?

its in the area that the cathedral leads to in dreamlands. you get there by opening puzzle boxes (1 of each, 4 total). each boss in dreamlands has a small chance of dropping their own puzzle box. each box makes a different key, 4 keys makes another key that grants access to the cathedral opening (1 use only, dont forget to put up a tp). kill the lad inside for your cthulhu item. the altar is in the back, use it as many times as you want

southheaven
06-19-2015, 03:46 PM
my shoe