PDA

View Full Version : Dreamland Characters?

Shishisenkou
06-20-2015, 10:37 AM
What would be the best bet to take DL on?

I see smiters are pretty rampant but CS zons are becoming a hell of a lot more popular for it due to FC and such. I'm not sure which way to go, but I'd prefer the more fun way with a CS Zon since Pallies are really not my forte.

Either or, what's the best type of build for DL and what gear would they use? I'm not sure where to go on this right now and I need to figure it out so I can start building something worthwhile.

Research
06-20-2015, 03:01 PM
smiter + cs zon is all you need, smiter probably just needs 95% lite res (tgods + max lite res aura) and 85%+ cb with prevent monster heal and a way to cast tap. its possible to do it without a smiter at all, but you'll probably die a lot with only a zon

this is my zons build
http://i.imgur.com/tgrHTvM.png
you can wear chancies + war travs instead, but im too lazy to prebuff/precast.
you dont need the lower res gloves, but they make runs way faster. with this build you do need burst of speed though

Lampogriz
06-20-2015, 04:38 PM
javazon can kill all solo exept eyeball
smiter cant kill all exept eyeball and dragon
Bowzon or throw barb for eyeball

ginger
06-20-2015, 08:03 PM
cs zon:
mine uses
malevolent, odium, purfiy flame, cons ring, ama soj, treads of valusia, grif, tstroke, tgods, highlords
can replace and use maras (if i find 1) alos would be nice to et 3/20s and 6/40s but ofc they're kinda rare

throw barb:
eth lacetors + wraith flight (eth ghost glavive that gives might aura), angelic ring + ammy, ravenfrost, goblin toes, fort, laying of hand (set bramble mitts), arreats
focus runeword may be better than arreats cuz it gives conc aura

i just have zon tank eye in melee, can take sometime to get it setup properly & just have barb smash him as fast as i can.
make sure he is not on a rock or tree then he'll drop nothing.

zon does the other 3 bosses pretty much np

Shishisenkou
06-21-2015, 12:18 PM
Throw Barb and CS Zon sound a lot more of a fun combo than Smiter/CS Zon. I'll probably start building a CS Zon first then move on from there since she's quite expensive.

Thank ya for this! Helps a lot! :)

death_thrash
06-26-2015, 10:40 AM
Why "Damage reducted by 0%" ?
You have Enigma ! oO

Jakkt
06-26-2015, 09:43 PM
It's not the percentage damage, it's the base number.
The damage reduction by percentage is up at the top.