PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Odin's Realm or DoH?

Xardas
06-20-2015, 08:42 PM
Hey guys.

I'm the same Xardas from way back when Odin's Realm was still up and #1. Then that went down so I switched to Dream of Horrogath when it was the #1 spot. Then that went down, and now I'm here. Shouts go out to Odins vets. Those were good times.

-Xardas

Game
06-20-2015, 11:01 PM
Hey guys.

I'm the same Xardas from way back when Odin's Realm was still up and #1. Then that went down so I switched to Dream of Horrogath when it was the #1 spot. Then that went down, and now I'm here. Shouts go out to Odins vets. Those were good times.

-Xardas

Haha, welcome! Hopefully the trend of servers going down when you arrive doesn't continue here ;) If you have any questions just let me know! We have an awesome community who will help you get started as well, just ask around I am sure someone will rush and get you some gear.

Elk
06-21-2015, 01:26 PM
I was there :)

Xardas
06-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Haha, welcome! Hopefully the trend of servers going down when you arrive doesn't continue here ;) If you have any questions just let me know! We have an awesome community who will help you get started as well, just ask around I am sure someone will rush and get you some gear.

Sounds good to me. What I used to do on Odin's Realm was MF, rush, and be like a pseudo-GM for new people as to keep interest alive, even as the server was literally on its last leg. I was easily identified by my trademark rune-worded Trang set, which I used out of choice even though far more powerful options were at my disposal. Imagine White being worded into Arm of Leoric's wand.

Anyone feel free to add me to friends list in game, 'Xardas' is my necro, on the lookout for Trang's set. I hope the server can stay up for at least a couple years, so I might even apply for a GM position eventually. I need new printouts of all the cube and words charts, but I'll try to answer what I can.

-Xardas

FromTheRez
06-21-2015, 10:07 PM
I have a spare Trang set if you need, although I won't be home for a few days. Other users will likely hook you up in my absence

Xardas
06-22-2015, 01:01 PM
I have a spare Trang set if you need, although I won't be home for a few days. Other users will likely hook you up in my absence

I would very much appreciate that. Even though there are better items for summoner builds, I use it primarily as my trademark identity so everyone will always know it's me.

Right now I'm stuck on Act 2 Normal, but if anyone could rush me, I would appreciate that too. After that, I can MF for other people once I get myself set up.

acyroma
06-22-2015, 01:22 PM
I would very much appreciate that. Even though there are better items for summoner builds, I use it primarily as my trademark identity so everyone will always know it's me.

Right now I'm stuck on Act 2 Normal, but if anyone could rush me, I would appreciate that too. After that, I can MF for other people once I get myself set up.

If you haven't been rushed by the time I get home from work I will gladly rush you.