PDA

View Full Version : Left/Right Skills

Shishisenkou
06-21-2015, 11:19 AM
I'm really curious, is there any point for this kind of limitation thing? I'd love to see some skills tweaked to be made castable on both right or left mouse buttons. Nova especially should be allowed, Blizzard, Frost Nova, etc.. Maybe all types of 'battle' skills can be both buttons but curses/enhancements are limited to right button?

Dunno, just a little tedious to keep mashing hot keys for a couple of skills that won't go beyond right mouse buttons.

Game
06-21-2015, 11:52 AM
I remember their being a reason behind this, I feel like it had something to do with Teleport chaining. My brain isn't what it'd used to be, I am sure some of our older players could tell us some things that makes this limit necessary on some skills!

Research
06-21-2015, 12:50 PM
a big reason is the assassins shadow warrior, which casts whatever is on your left click if it can (the mind blast spam is horrifying)
i assume that paladin auras dont work either, and if they do they could teleport with aruas
teleport on left click is a problem too
i can't think of any other dangerous possibilities resulting from this atm

Shishisenkou
06-21-2015, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't mean all skills being left click of course, but a few main ones that people use as their main attack would be nice. Nova/Blizzard specifically on a sorc. Though, I think I recall a thing on classic D2 that people abused where you'd tele/nova at the same time resulting in some ridiculous problems..but I think you needed a 3rd party program to do that.