PDA

View Full Version : CS zon questions

godahtesfaqs
06-23-2015, 11:06 PM
if anyone can help me with my cs zon im a bow user but want to find the items for a cs zon but dont really know what i need if anyone has stuff for cs zon up for trade or can help me with a detailed list of what it requires that would be great thank you very much

Research
06-23-2015, 11:18 PM
this is what i use for dreamlands (high mf build)
http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=7842&p=50211&viewfull=1#post50211

malevolent is a better choice for a shield
you can use warshrike instead of the boots
2 jav 20% ias gloves are good too
i guess you could use odium, but the mf on enigma is hard to pass on
valk wing is a cheaper option for helm
raven frost for rings if you want something really cheap and basially get max block for free

aolin
06-23-2015, 11:20 PM
For a good cs zon i would reccomend some of the following, not all are easy to get though!
Helmet - Griffons
Armour - Lots of choices here, alot of people favor Amazon valour, other choices like enigma or odium can also work, but the more lite facets you can fit in it the better it is!
Weapon - Thunderstrokes 4 skill. no exception
Shield - Malevolent in eth monarch
Belt - Tgods, i use arach mesh but thats personal preference again
Jewelry - SoJ's are the best but hard to come by, you can do with bk's/wisps, as for the amulet 2 skill cats eye is great, but 3 skills ama maras is best.
Gloves - Purifying Gauntlets, the lower resist is Great! if you don't have access to these i was just using +3 jav magic gloves.
Boots - Treads of Vaalusia are great for the Burst of Speed, but you can also get this from the Winged knife.
Inventory - 9x Java gcs, torch, anni, Bmanas

godahtesfaqs
06-23-2015, 11:26 PM
do you guys have some of the stuff up for trade i might not be able to buy many of them but i can probably get a couple of he pieces