PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Mav's set

FromTheRez
07-03-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only person who agrees this set is completely imbalanced and broken
I know the extra projectiles need to be dialed down to like, 2.

Research
07-03-2015, 03:25 PM
just bm sorb them

retroxxx
07-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Mavinas Set is good for new players who try start found runes and items for cow lvl.Bowazon with mavina = low life.Set is ok for players play pvm. Imbalance = ik set, talrash set,trang but whats a problem ?? Multi arrow is bonus like conv in tal set.
conclusion : all set's here are overpower but this is bonus this server.

Game
07-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Haha, up until last patch it was considered the weakest set by far aside from Aldur's :(

Moose
07-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Haha, up until last patch it was considered the weakest set by far aside from Aldur's :(

it's fine, but the multi elemental arrows could use some reworking. The damage is way too large if you're not sorbing. I don't like to be 1-3 hit so easily.

Shishisenkou
07-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Dueling wise Mav's is probably overpowered but if you nerf it based off of PVP problems, you might as well just remove the set. Mavs is really one of the only few cheaper sets that is REALLY useful for MFing. Tals is great as well but getting the amulet is damn near impossible for most people. IK Set is also horrendously OP from what I see.

Sorbing them really shouldn't be a problem. Most items have new or even larger amounts of sorb to compensate for that. Also, the only way it really hits hard is if you get hit by every arrow. So unless you're quite literally in their face, it shouldn't destroy you quickly, though, harder said than done if you're a barb or something.

norak
07-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Mavinas Set is good for new players who try start found runes and items for cow lvl.Bowazon with mavina = low life.Set is ok for players play pvm. Imbalance = ik set, talrash set,trang but whats a problem ?? Multi arrow is bonus like conv in tal set.
conclusion : all set's here are overpower but this is bonus this server.

Exept aldur.. that weapon O_o ?? seriously? + trang oul (summons cant do shit and oul sucks for bone *which also isnt also great - not to talk about poison nova etc*)

have no clue about griswold bot don't know anyone using it..

Elk
07-05-2015, 03:13 PM
its insane seeing how mavs is dominating in 8 player hell cows... i was shocked at how easily the cows go poof

FromTheRez
07-05-2015, 03:19 PM
it is slightly broken I agree, I feel drastically reducing the number of extra arrows would be a logical fix, and increase the desirability of frostfire

Mephisto
07-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Vouch give it an additional 2 missles, not 5.

PSyren
07-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Sigh nerf it and then it makes mfing cow games slower. I'm not sure about all of you, but I don't have all day to sit and play this game. Being able to kill a cow game relatively fast is nice. If you're dying to them in pvp you suck.

retroxxx
07-06-2015, 01:09 AM
I tested 2 arrows and mavinas set will not playable,5 arrows is optimal now for cows farming,this set was created for cows farming who started playing here.

Now masinas is useful like ik set talrash'a

If u want balanced enough repair aldurs set and griswold and correct necromancer summons and should be fine

If You wan't destroy maivinas set 9/10 players this set stop playing and what's next ? Mavinas is cheap and useful

Every spec is perfect for one job

Ik frenzy =inferno killer,organ set killer ,dc killer
Talrash sorc=usefull to rush,key hunting,mf
Maivinas = useful for cows farming
Trang Psn = usefull for cows

Javazon/Trapsin can kill faster and clean cows but is more expensive but power this spec is very very big :)

In my opinion if u wanna balanced game rest class should be correct and this is solution this problem :)

Mavinas all set < Frostfire one bow

i think that developer check this topic and share with my opinion and more new players.

norak
07-06-2015, 01:16 AM
dont nerf, just bring other sets to same effectiveness level

FromTheRez
07-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Mavs is ridiculously imbalanced, much more than any other set, the necessity of the extra arrows outweighs conv ridiculously, considering any sorc has other options to deal with immunes...

Game
07-06-2015, 01:33 AM
There are no plans to nerf Mavina's set at this time. Sure its strong but there are alternatives... diablo has always been known to have something that is strong. If it made every other class pointless that is one thing, but there are still things that surpass mav zons in a lot of categories.

Research
07-06-2015, 02:11 AM
There are no plans to nerf Mavina's set at this time. Sure its strong but there are alternatives... diablo has always been known to have something that is strong. If it made every other class pointless that is one thing, but there are still things that surpass mav zons in a lot of categories.

ya like nova sorcs that do 20k phys damage 3.5 times a second that can't be blocked, and are basically unkillable because of doubled base regen, medi aura and only getting hit 50% of the time
deleteenergyshieldplz

Game
07-06-2015, 02:46 AM
ya like nova sorcs that do 20k phys damage 3.5 times a second that can't be blocked, and are basically unkillable because of doubled base regen, medi aura and only getting hit 50% of the time
deleteenergyshieldplz

http://i.imgur.com/ZdYZbrk.jpg

FromTheRez
07-06-2015, 02:50 AM
nobody can stop token now

Forty
07-06-2015, 09:03 AM
Nty on mav nerf, not everybody has 20dice and can farm efficiently anywhere in the game, big deal that mavs rapes cows , chances to find and actually grab elite gears from cows/inferno as a mav zon are slim to nil as the range, it's the balance though for the power

Mephisto
07-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no mana wraith!!!!!

Iso magic wraith, that stops token from using magic!!!!!!!

I kill mana wraith's for breakfast GGGRRRR!

mmartin1212
07-22-2015, 10:23 AM
If you nerf then please fix drops off creatures that die frozen. I am pretty sure ice cubed mobs don't drop as much loot or it isnt affected by mf

Elk
07-22-2015, 03:31 PM
If you nerf then please fix drops off creatures that die frozen. I am pretty sure ice cubed mobs don't drop as much loot or it isnt affected by mf

lol drops off frozen mobs are destroyed, this has been the norm for ever since the game was created, and its only logical for frozen monsters to shatter, the corpses are crystalized and hit again so theres no loot, im totally fine with it :)

some elements have advantages, but also disadvantages

cold is known to do a lot of damage and slows monsters, but it has a chance to freeze the target and shatter
lightning is known to do a lot of max damage with no other advantage, aside from nova which stuns
fire does the highest burst damage with no other advantage, aside from fireballs stun

mmartin1212
07-23-2015, 03:21 AM
I just got back into the game after 6 years. Guess I forgot that it was standard game mechanic. Or I guess I am used to diablo 3 after all this time :P