PDA

View Full Version : 2.2 Patch Notes

Game
07-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Annihilus 2.2 Changelog:

• The Worldstone Event has been added. This includes 7 new Bosses with all new Spells and Attacks.

• The Final Boss of each Act has a chance to drop a colored Worldstone Fragment.

• The Item Filter system is now customizable! We have a new default filter in place to not hide Organs among other things, but you may hide any item by simply mousing over it and pressing "Delete". You can un-hide it by mousing over it and pressing "Backspace".

• You can now lock / unlock your cursor to your Diablo II window by pressing Alt + F1.

• The iconic items "The Grandfather" and "Tyrael's Might" have been buffed. They are quite rare and very popular and their strength did not match their reputation. This will not affecting existing items.

• Death Spear has had it's Shout Synergy % increased to 14%, up from 10%. It was pretty strong in PvP but not so much in PvM, this will make it better in PvM but did not change much to PvP damage.

• Death Spear now gains Attack Rating Per level, as it had less chance to hit than a normal Attack.

• Lowered the HP of all Dreamlands Bosses, but they now have a 50% chance to Evade attacks and spells.

• Stitches HP has been slightly lowered.

• Basket of Organs is now on the Gold Vendor for 120 Gold. The basket will contain 3 random Organs (Azathoth's, Cow King's, or Uber Tristram Organs).

• Infernal Chests no longer have a chance to contain useless items such as Quest items (Horadric Staff, Khalim's Flail, etc) and throwing potions.

• Infernal Key's cost has been lowered to 75, down from 100.

• The Cow Queen's Horns (Shako) has had its Life per Magic Find % changed to Vitality per Magic Find %, as it was not actually granting Life due to a bug. This change will apply to existing items.

• Goka Uln's aura on Clay Golems now properly lowers enemies Magic Resist instead of increasing it. This change will apply to existing items.

• Manald Heal now properly summons a Solar Creeper when hit. This change will apply to existing items.

• Fixed an issue where some players could not see the names of the Effect Stones on the Gold Vendor.

• Fixed an issue where the window would be moved to the center of the screen everytime you leave a game in Windowed mode.

• Fixed an issue with the launcher where you could get errors when trying to switch to Full Screen mode. We now use 1 file for both Full Screen and Windowed Mode to prevent this, no more file renaming!

• Fixed an exploit allowing people to teleport to any level in the game by interacting with an object.

Patch 2.1 Hotfix 2 changes were moved to this patch as well:

• Othuyeg's Thorns has been replaced by Holy Shock, and now has a 50% chance to cast Level 40 Nova when he is hit.

• K'nar'st's Ribcage Life / Mana based on time has been replaced with a flat roll of 400-500 Life and Mana. This is not retroactive and unfortunately will not affect existing items.

• Fixed an issue where R'lyeh and Tristram could sometimes overlap, causing the game R'lyeh was opened in to crash. This also applies to other levels that sometimes overlapped.

• Sand-Dweller's Firewall skill level has been lowered. It was lasting a little too long!

• R'lyeh Treants no longer use Vine Attack as it was causing lag. It has been replaced with Poison Nova.

• Lowered Diablo Clone's physical resistance to 95, down from 100.

(Thanks to token for assistance with the filter, cursor lock, and windowed mode issues, and thanks to Brother Laz for ideas for the new Boss skills)

Mephisto
07-09-2015, 02:08 PM
We wanna see a sneak peak, we deserve it :D!

Game
07-09-2015, 02:20 PM

Pick 1 Class!

Lokix
07-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Pick 1 Class!

Worldstone event!

acyroma
07-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to get home now.

Game
07-09-2015, 02:33 PM

He picked sorceress:

http://i.imgur.com/XPHEvI7.jpg

Mephisto
07-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Geez thats crazy, :D lookin awesome

Dante
07-09-2015, 03:22 PM
YAY thanks Alex :) <br />
<br />
I comment some of the things, because I'm bored :D. I haven't tried it out at this point though. <br />
<br />
Goka Uln's aura on Clay Golems now properly lowers enemies Magic Resist...

Death
07-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Fixed an exploit allowing people to teleport to any level in the game by interacting with an object.

I shouldn't have reported it :cool:
Too bad I was too shitty to kill the bosses.

Research
07-09-2015, 04:22 PM
• The Item Filter system is now customizable! We have a new default filter in place to not hide Organs among other things, but you may hide any item by simply mousing over it and pressing "Delete". You can un-hide it by mousing over it and pressing "Backspace".

• You can now lock / unlock your cursor to your Diablo II window by pressing Alt + F1.

• Fixed an issue where the window would be moved to the center of the screen everytime you leave a game in Windowed mode.

• Fixed an issue with the launcher where you could get errors when trying to switch to Full Screen mode. We now use 1 file for both Full Screen and Windowed Mode to prevent this, no more file renaming!

these are the best wow thanks token

p.s. you can toggle fullscreen in-game

itzswamp
07-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Is patch live now? If so can't wait to get home to play thanks for all your hard work Game!!!

Shishisenkou
07-10-2015, 02:27 PM
I'm very skeptical on the DL bosses with dodge. We'll have to play and see but right now it sounds like a HUUUGEE buff than anything. Low HP or not, evading spells at that rate may not seem much but it is EXTREMELY high for bosses that can one-hit you, not too mention be immune to about everything. Lowering the HP doesn't really compensate for such a drastic change.

Won't know for sure though until we're up and going but right now I'm extremely skeptical on this.

Vladi
07-11-2015, 01:47 PM
1. Guys pls tell me why there is on "wiki" only 8 runerods, is the rest of runewords do not work, for example: Enigma, Chaince of Honnor, Grief, Fortitude
2. How earn gold (not buy for real money) ?
3. Is there in game Uber (Black Diablo) when you sell to Akara so much of Stones of Jordan or it's another way for summoning uber?
4. Is there in game Uniq charms like Annihilus, Torch? Where can I read the information about procedure of getting them. If the summoning for Torch is Key of Destruction, Key of Hell and Key of ... - I know the ways of summoning.
5. Is there on this server VIPE (all chars go to non-ladder and starts new season) of the season.
6. How can I know how much gold I have?
7. Why when I sell to Akara an Item for 1 gold I still see only 0 gold and not 1?

Thanks for asnwers.

Research
07-11-2015, 02:41 PM
1. Guys pls tell me why there is on "wiki" only 8 runerods, is the rest of runewords do not work, for example: Enigma, Chaince of Honnor, Grief, Fortitude
2. How earn gold (not buy for real money) ?
3. Is there in game Uber (Black Diablo) when you sell to Akara so much of Stones of Jordan or it's another way for summoning uber?
4. Is there in game Uniq charms like Annihilus, Torch? Where can I read the information about procedure of getting them. If the summoning for Torch is Key of Destruction, Key of Hell and Key of ... - I know the ways of summoning.
5. Is there on this server VIPE (all chars go to non-ladder and starts new season) of the season.
6. How can I know how much gold I have?
7. Why when I sell to Akara an Item for 1 gold I still see only 0 gold and not 1?

Thanks for asnwers.

1. the users post the runewords, so i guess they didn't post the rest, but all old runewords work.
2. you can get 60 gold daily by voting for us on the main page (3 links)
3. dclone is spawned by selling diablos soulstone which is made by cubing 24 standard of heros
4. anni is dropped by dclone, torch is dropped by last boss in uber trist. you get to uber trist the same way you do on vanilla d2 (keys to get organs etc)
5. there likely will be ladder resets, iirc the plan was to do them anually
6. you can see your gold in-game, and on the forum
7. you cannot get gold from selling items to vendors, however you can spend gold at them; many things are free though

slicplaya
07-14-2015, 03:51 AM
Since most people use a smiter or CS zon for DL, that lowered hp and evade is about really all you can do to balance it. They're not meant to be a brisk 1-2 minute run. Look how stupid stong R'ylei is and how ez he still drops. All of these balances and changes are honestly amazing. I've just lost interest in any PvM in this game. Still saying though. Very amazing work and i'm very impressed. that item filter is best this patch imo.

slicplaya
07-14-2015, 04:04 AM
windowed mode is now perma full screen, making my fun of the game go to 0. When you click on misc settings it crashes. Yes i updated.

Matsas
07-14-2015, 04:47 AM
windowed mode is now perma full screen, making my fun of the game go to 0. When you click on misc settings it crashes. Yes i updated.

That's due to the changes that were made in the file structure of the mod. It used to have 2 files, one for window mode and another file for full screen. an update is not enough to delete the old system. You need a clean install of the mod. At least, that did the trick for me when i had the same problem.

Game
07-14-2015, 09:47 AM
I'll be fixing the full screen issue late tonight probably!