PDA

View Full Version : Necro Summoner . How to eat ?

retroxxx
07-10-2015, 05:54 AM
Hi

I want build necro summoner,but is one big problem skeletons can not kill monsters,next merc die and necro ;p

what's happend with this class ? only psn ??

If someone know how to build useful necro summmoner , i will be grateful

Research
07-10-2015, 05:57 AM
just summon clay golems to tank, then let merc kill, you need a decent merc though

Xardas
07-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Hi

I want build necro summoner,but is one big problem skeletons can not kill monsters,next merc die and necro ;p

what's happend with this class ? only psn ??

If someone know how to build useful necro summmoner , i will be grateful

Choosing the route of summoner necro is a fun and lazy way to go, but you should realize it's for PvE only. First, you want to choose if you want to focus on skeletons and/or revives, or do you want to maximize your golems' potential. Since you're relying on your minions do doing the hard work for you, you WILL need a good Act 2 mercenary for his auras. I suggest Act 2 combat merc for his healing aura. For what gear your merc will need, look at the wiki's Elite Unique guide.

Going with skeletons/revives makes excellent mob control, but limited practicality when doing Inferno runs. And you can forget about soloing Dreamlands. Inferno and Dreamlands runs are designed for a team effort where your minions benefit greatly from Barbarian Battle Orders, Druid Oak Sage, or Palidin auras. But if a partner gets you to the inferno cows level, that is where you will get the best use of your revives skill.

Choosing Golems over skeletons/revives make excellent tanks for doing Inferno and Dreamlands runs. Especially if you use The Shrieking Lich for its 3 additional golems. Maxing out golem mastery, iron, fire, and blood golems will make your clay golem a beast. And imagine 4 of those with the lich helm.

Now for your gear, you will want to start with Trang's set until you get Harlequin Crest shako, Homonculous necro shield, Arm of King Leoric or +summon/necro skill wands, Mara's or +3 summoning amulets, Enigma or Bone runeworded armors, and finally lots and lots of +summoning skill grand charms. But remember this makes a poor pvp necro, and it's good enough to beat the game normally.

Hope this helps some.

-Xardas

retroxxx
07-10-2015, 09:41 AM
thx guys for opinion

pulse37
07-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Main thing for summon nec is boosting your skeles. Theres a lot of items on this server that provide auras that could be quite useful for a summon nec - you could give your merc Stell Pillar, providing your skeles with insane defence, Headhunters sword gives a nice might aura for more damage, Focus helm provides concentration aura, Odium is def a must of teleport. Havnt seen many summoners so have fun trying stuff out :)