PDA

View Full Version : wanksta amazon *pix3 *pix4 etc

nooV
07-16-2015, 10:35 PM
this user bet me 10 hr's a round in duels. round = death and lost 10 times, then proceeded to welch me after losing 10 times (100 hrs)
I have all screenshots, not every death but close to it and all the agreements prior to the duels.
he asked if i wanted warm ups (thinking he would win or something) I declined respectively.
we then proceed to duel he loses on his amazon and brings more chars.
then loses again, brings a smiter and kills me so i bring a new char.
he then proceeds to cry because i brought a sorceress when he brought 3-4 new chars in to face my noob druid named OAK.

I would like compensation for these duels half the value in items or the full value in hrs.
he challenged me and i accepted then proceeded to welch me.

Do we really want these dishonest people on our realm? These vagabond renegades running around welching/scamming people?
not a good look.

if action can be taken i will provide screenshots, if not I will look down on the realm and let him run rampant with his shenanigans.

pix
07-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Hi all people,

I just want to say that this guy has mental problem and the real situation is like this :

Yes i said we goona duel for 10hr`s round BUT i repeat BUT we do a few warm up rounds i wanted to know what skills he use on caracter and he said NO and he started to count the round he think he has won !!!
So if he did not complied with my terms and rules for duel and no Admin in the game why he is stay all day and say i own him hr`s !!!

Kitsune
07-16-2015, 11:30 PM
I feel like Pix is a generally trustworthy person, and has went out of his way to help me with trades and items when I need them, and we help each other out and I trust him enough to the point that I let him borrow my items on occasion if he needs to do so. I feel like he would not have made a point to post here unless he felt that he had been truly wronged.

nooV
07-16-2015, 11:35 PM
the only wrong he his doing is WELCHING a duel he wanted to do.
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot028_zpsnecofybh.jpg
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot029_zpsbvnie5z4.jpg

tygy
07-16-2015, 11:38 PM
yes pix is a good person ... help me alot in this game and duels for runes u make only if is it an admin on game .

nooV
07-16-2015, 11:42 PM
the admins are busy people and can't be bothered with our wagers.
south(*south-heaven) was in game and is as close 2 an admin as it gets, he has been playing these realms since late 06-07.

dpham2343
07-16-2015, 11:45 PM
Noov been helping me get up to speed with this game since i met him. He didn't agree to the warmup and the s/s dosn't lie.

pix
07-16-2015, 11:51 PM
Don`t agree don`t get the payment like an trade if you ask for an item and not pay the runes how do you get it !!!

PS: That`s way admins are online to help all peple

nooV
07-16-2015, 11:56 PM
admins run the realm and do the work behind the lines bro
game masters help people

only reason you are posting here is because you are blatantly guilty.
look at this guy 2 posts and all of them in this thread.

rastamun1234
07-17-2015, 02:10 AM
def wouldnt give this fool noov anything he is making new people in lobby quit because he is being rude and sarcastic. The goal is to get more people to play not make them want to quit because you're being a dick to them.

nooV
07-17-2015, 02:43 AM
I understand were you are coming from.

Riskything
07-17-2015, 03:11 AM
you are all crying little bitches.

just enjoy the game and stop acting like my wife

nooV
07-17-2015, 03:20 AM
now I am in the chat talking with my friends and they do this
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot048_zpstgeohrhu.jpg
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot050_zpsqmx0qc1q.jpg
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot051_zpsa7rt4aki.jpg
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot052_zpsvqnkjd9z.jpg
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot053_zpsalsmxoca.jpg
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac89/nativestyles/Screenshot054_zpsnvppge1e.jpg

pix
07-17-2015, 06:44 AM
This is my last reply to this POST !!!

First of all i want to say that this guy post picture with what he likes to be in hes " BEST DEFEND "
Second why don`t you putt PICTURES when you where on chat and all day write to my 100 HR`s and comming in all my games and do the same thing and tell all people what i did not but in your mode of the story.
3rd I will putt some picture to see what i`m talking about there is more but i did not make 100 Printscreen like this guy he knows how to putt only the good stuff but the bad stuff he hide`s it

PSyren
07-17-2015, 07:54 AM
This is some funny shit. Honestly no one should get shit, and get thicker skin if you want to play games on the internet you pansy.

Lion
07-17-2015, 09:16 AM
nooV(Oak) claims to dual pix for 10hr/death, they dual and he wins and did't get paid. pix(WanksTa) agree to the price being 10hr/death, ask for a warm up round that gets denied but continue to start dualing. nooV mention the 10hrs between duals but this gets ignored.
Is this correct?
They both end up trash talking in the lobby chat.

nooV is Oak.
pix is WanksTa.

he asked if i wanted warm ups (thinking he would win or something) I declined respectively.

Yes i said we goona duel for 10hr`s round BUT i repeat BUT we do a few warm up rounds i wanted to know what skills he use on caracter and he said NO and he started to count the round he think he has won
---
Things that puzzles me:
pix by not replying ingame when he mention hrs you misleading nooV to think on the agreed deal was still going?
nooV where do you say "No" to warm up rounds?
Why did you both start trash talking in the lobby?

As I see it there is no clear indication about when the duals starts, I think pix not replying is abit shady(misleading) from what is shown in the pictures how ever this is all I see.
The trash talking is just toxic and should be avoided in the future. This is something you both should work on or stay out of the public lobby.
I see no welch but offensive attitude from both players.

I don't know either of you, and this is just my oppion that I shared. Best of Luck to ya both in this matter and hope it will get resolved peacefully and in good manners.

Eric
07-17-2015, 09:22 AM
nooV(Oak) claims to dual pix for 10hr/death, they dual and he wins and did't get paid. pix(WanksTa) agree to the price being 10hr/death, ask for a warm up round that gets denied but continue to start dualing. nooV mention the 10hrs between duals but this gets ignored.
Is this correct?
They both end up trash talking in the lobby chat.

nooV is Oak.
pix is WanksTa.

---
Things that puzzles me:
pix by not replying ingame when he mention hrs you misleading nooV to think on the agreed deal was still going?
nooV where do you say "No" to warm up rounds?
Why did you both start trash talking in the lobby?

As I see it there is no clear indication about when the duals starts, I think pix not replying is abit shady(misleading) from what is shown in the pictures how ever this is all I see.
The trash talking is just toxic and should be avoided in the future. This is something you both should work on or stay out of the public lobby.
I see no welch but offensive attitude from both players.

I don't know either of you, and this is just my oppion that I shared. Best of Luck to ya both in this matter and hope it will get resolved peacefully and in good manners.
Correct. Neither of them stated when the duels begin, and also the practice rounds were never officially declined in the S/S's. In the future, please make sure you have a GM or Admin present when wager dueling. Then this confusion will not be happening.

rastamun1234
07-17-2015, 10:45 AM
you are all crying little bitches.

just enjoy the game and stop acting like my wife

Damn bro that sucks lol

Jared
07-17-2015, 10:08 PM
This is some funny shit. Honestly no one should get shit, and get thicker skin if you want to play games on the internet you pansy.

This guy seriously needs to get removed from this game

* Flames me for getting scammed

* Flames me for winning @ ironman

*Flames noov for getting scammed

PSyren
07-17-2015, 10:27 PM

Lol so fucking mad ? Do you take it that seriously ? I never seriously flamed you, that was someone else. I addressed my complaints at being something that didn't even have anything to do with you. Cry some more jared from subway.

Sinsaine
07-18-2015, 05:45 AM

LOL @ needs to be removed from game.

You should be the 1st to go.

1) charging 2k gold for a shit odium
2) having everything handed to you and still being a complete turd
3) totally useless when it comes to help out newbs.. if anything youve made them stop playing.

maybe its just me, but that seems like more of an issue then someone who is "flaming" someone by giving an opinion.

norak
07-18-2015, 06:56 AM
Have played with that dude once .. never had a problem with him , he didnt scam me as promised and etc..
mute him if u think he has a potty mouth lol, problem solved

Chill guy imo

Lampogriz
07-30-2015, 07:56 AM
lol nice drama http://forum.teon-pvp.com/images/smilies/trollface2/troll_face_60.gif