PDA

View Full Version : no noob left behind 2015

nooV
07-23-2015, 12:51 PM
Recently I've gone through my entire account and realized that 95% of my account was filled with stuff I will never use, instead of making a free game and dropping it all on the ground to be picked up by a few people and left on the ground in later games.

I thought back about when I first joined and fondly remembered the kindness and generosity I received by the 2 individuals token and later *dabigsleezy.

I once again I have placed everything being unused onto my mule account, and will give freely to those in need.
Filled with almost anything that tickles your fancy (If it was set item, unique or socketable I usually stashed it.)
Not everything is valuable but filled with plenty odds and ends.

I will be placing my trust in the community once again and the password will be given to people to search for the items themselves. (I'm lazy as fuck so what can I say.) but I ask you not to be greedy and mule everything off for yourself.

In the event that somebody ruins it for everybody and everything is taken or deleted by some animal I will consider doing it again, but select individuals (volunteers anyone?) will be used to look through the account for you.

Currently have 8 mules full with 8 more characters ready to be go. I ask the more affluent population to donate generously to this project and help maintain the great sense of community we have established here.

#nonoobleftbehind2015
#token4admin
#bones4president

Lucid
07-25-2015, 09:14 AM
hey nooV,

i want to build up a java, but all i got so far is a really crap griffons...

so i wanted to ask, if theres maybe something interesting for a fresh javazon on your mules?

lmk, pls.

~regards

Matsas
07-25-2015, 09:45 AM
Hey NooV, i like the idea. Great contribution to the community here imo.

I myself am looking for a pala shield. Let me know if you have a zaka lying arround. Thx!

Research
07-25-2015, 10:39 AM
just add everything on those characters to a trade file using tokenchest and upload the .trade file after you save it <br />
then they can load it up with their own tokenchest or just read through the...

kalypto
07-30-2015, 07:48 PM
new to server just trying to make a sorc to do some mf runs.. any sorc items you have laying around would be much apreciated!thx

Lucid
07-31-2015, 01:29 AM
@kalypto ive got viper, maybe some magefist and for sure some annihilus small charm, that you can have for free if you want. Im online again at around 6 hours from now. Pm me if you need :)

PSyren
07-31-2015, 09:55 AM
Donate all decent trapsin gear or die ofc

nonesovile
07-31-2015, 10:09 AM
Donate all decent trapsin gear or die ofc

best trapsin on server checking in

PSyren
07-31-2015, 04:01 PM
best trapsin on server checking in

Cuz hacker.