PDA

View Full Version : Help can't join on Annihilus

Raziel
08-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Hi guys, i have a problem when try to play on Annihilus i receive an error, it say:diablo 2 exception
Unhandled exception: Acces_violation(c0000005).
I must say in single player work fine, just when i try to connect annihilus receive this.I tryed all i read on this section on forum but didn't work,i reinstaled the game and update the patch again and put it manualy also, but doesn't work, i tryed with "tempfix" and glide-init, i try hidecrap modify from 0 to 1 also move diablo to other partition, put the shortcut to run on administrator and "-w" (windowed mode)but didn't work the same thing only when try connect battlenet.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope you can help me with an answer, thanks.

Research
08-04-2015, 06:42 AM
did you try adding diablo to your data execution prevention exception list?
mabye try running in windows xp severvice pack 3 compatibility mode

Moose
08-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi guys, i have a problem when try to play on Annihilus i receive an error, it say:diablo 2 exception
Unhandled exception: Acces_violation(c0000005).
I must say in single player work fine, just when i try to connect annihilus receive this.I tryed all i read on this section on forum but didn't work,i reinstaled the game and update the patch again and put it manualy also, but doesn't work, i tryed with "tempfix" and glide-init, i try hidecrap modify from 0 to 1 also move diablo to other partition, put the shortcut to run on administrator and "-w" (windowed mode)but didn't work the same thing only when try connect battlenet.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope you can help me with an answer, thanks.

What version of windows? Also, like token said DEP might be a fix for the unhandled exception you get while connecting to bnet. If not I can fix the issue via TeamViewer if you'd like.

Emilov
12-15-2015, 03:13 AM
Cannot connect into battle net from anihilius loader ...