PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Drakael
08-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Hello people of Annihilus, I will keep this introduction short n' sweet...Cause ya'know, I want to kinda hop right into the game. Long time Diablo series player, D1 since 96, D2 since 2000 ashamed to say yes I did spend money on D3 (Sorry if some of you like it, I don't mean to offend). While I like D1 and D2 I prefer Classic over everything, but I'm looking to get into some LoD private servers as many buddies of mine have said they make LoD better. So here I am, I hope to see you all in game soon enough. Not sure what character to start with so, I'm going to go with a CS zon? Let me know if I should start something else first though! Thanks! :cool:

Game
08-13-2015, 02:23 AM
Welcome! If you truly loved Diablo 2 you'll fit right in here, we've worked extremely hard to make everyone who enjoys Diablo 2 feel a renewed love for the game. CS Zon is a very strong character, it is a little gear reliant but they are very good at our end game bosses. If you have any questions at all just ask! We have a lot of friendly and helpful members here.