PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 2 Remake!!

LAZORGATOR
08-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Hello! Is anyone a fan of the Resident Evil series? If you loved the classic games as much as I do then you'll be excited to know that Capcom just announced that they're working on a remake of Resident Evil 2! Ugh I can't wait, it's not known what kind of style it'll have whether it'll be like RE4 or classic with static camera angles and tank controls. Whatever it is, I hope it's great :)

nonesovile
08-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Hello! Is anyone a fan of the Resident Evil series? If you loved the classic games as much as I do then you'll be excited to know that Capcom just announced that they're working on a remake of Resident Evil 2! Ugh I can't wait, it's not known what kind of style it'll have whether it'll be like RE4 or classic with static camera angles and tank controls. Whatever it is, I hope it's great :)

yeah i saw this blasted all over fb today, i myself am pretty excited, resident evil 2 was my favorite of the series!

LAZORGATOR
08-12-2015, 04:37 PM
I think I only beat RE2 once so my memory will be bad when I play this remake and that makes me happy lol. I really love horror games and movies and this series did great with their games up until 5 & 6 where there was nothing scary at all about them other then their story and gameplay

Game
08-12-2015, 10:45 PM
I played the RE1-3 over and over when I was younger, shooting for those A ranks. I can't wait to see if they keep this game as awesome as it was, or make it super generic like RE6.

nonesovile
08-12-2015, 11:20 PM
I played the RE1-3 over and over when I was younger, shooting for those A ranks. I can't wait to see if they keep this game as awesome as it was, or make it super generic like RE6.

the thing with the newer resident evil games is it just wasn't survival horror anymore just action, it didn't have the scary eerie feelings the originals had to them, i loved the lame footsteps, door openings, and horrible aim mechanics the original re games had.