PDA

View Full Version : Meep's GM Application

Meep
08-14-2015, 04:56 PM
Personal Information:

1. Name?
Most people call me Meep, but I prefer Joe! :)

2. Age?

3. Location?
Michigan, USA!

4. General Moderating Experience?
Currently none.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game?
Meep

6. How long have you played Diablo II?
I was about 4 years old when I got into the Diablo series! My parents used to play, and I still remember playing online with my parents and friends on Diablo 1 when I was very young! As for Diablo 2, I've been playing for as long as I can remember!

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
Currently none as well.

8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server?
I feel I would qualify as a Game Master because I am a very easy going person by nature, but when things go awry I always keep a cool head and handle situations appropriately and accordingly. I feel I would benefit the server for the same reasons.
I also really enjoy helping people! I am always there to help rush and gear new players to give them a little head start!

I began playing this server pretty early on, but discontinued playing due to things happening in my life. I recently picked back up and noticed all the changes right away! This server is growing and getting better every day and I'm happy to be a part of the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I hope to become a part of the staff and help make this server be the best it can be!

southheaven
08-16-2015, 01:49 AM
meep

Anik
08-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Vouch joe!! :) i hope you get GM!

Moose
08-16-2015, 05:31 PM
who is this guy so noob i can't believe and he won't even play leagues with us like fake ok

Meep
08-16-2015, 06:32 PM
who is this guy so noob i can't believe and he won't even play leagues with us like fake ok

:P You never even invite me to games Moosey! :)

Thanks everybody for the kind words