PDA

View Full Version : Game Multi Account - reporting

retroxxx
08-19-2015, 05:18 AM
If u got multi account's in game , post name here name accounts.This topic should protect players who got more acc and characters before scam and extort password

My acc forum :retroxxx

Acc in game:
masiv,masiv1,masiv2 to masiv8
retro,retro2,retro3
rico,rico2,rico3
templar

static ip

if someone want scam us on forum or game ,make screen and report to Game

Xardas
08-20-2015, 09:05 AM
This needs to be posted in the Report A Player forum, and not General Discussion.

So far I'm not aware of multiple accounts being against the rules for legitimate play. However, if you suspect someone to be abusing the gold system (as is typically the case involving multiple accounts), please report them in the proper forum, then Game or Acyroma will see that and that person will be apprehended or banned. I'll look into this later today.

Research
08-20-2015, 11:44 AM
freeda_khala, freeda_khala1, freeda_khala2, freeda_khala3

acyroma
08-20-2015, 01:54 PM
To clarify:

Having more than one in game account is allowed. Creating more than one forum account and then using both to collect gold is not allowed .

Dante
08-22-2015, 02:50 PM
I think this was meant to list the accounts in order to avoid account take overs. Obviously multiple game accounts are allowed.
Multiple forum accounts to abuse the gold system is forbidden:

8. No attempting to abuse the Gold System in anyway.
- Making multiple accounts just to get the activity and voting Gold each day is completely unacceptable, same with abusing the referral system. You will get banned for this, we will be monitoring this closely!

But if someone wants to scam he can add false accounts on his list here too...