PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] When should weekly Cow Kingdom events take place?

Xardas
08-21-2015, 08:23 AM
I'm conducting a one time poll to get a public opinion of when I should host public R'yleh/Cow Kingdom games each weekend. This is so that whenever there are a lot of players on the servers, and can join in when a slot is available. I'm limiting the maximum player amount to 10 from now on. This is for stability and to disuade people with multiple mules/accounts from occupying otherwise legitimate slots.

The purpose of public Cow Kingdom is for EXP gain for level 90+ characters and the plentiful amount of drops, as opposed to simply doing it for cache and cow set drops. I only ask that players do not teleport directly to Cow Queen/Azathoth as this is not a race. That's all I ask. I will be hosting a public R'yleh game every weekend upon soonest available organ set, complete or partial.

FromTheRez
08-21-2015, 08:28 AM
Friday/Saturday are probably the busier days

Mephisto
08-21-2015, 08:51 AM
I would love to see a way to open Cowkingdom, an easier way, ( No chests + Queen ) maybe Wirt's leg+Coworgan set, seeing as this is the way to get lvl 99 now :).
Keep the Azatoth set+Cow organ set for the queen+chest and cows, to get that Cow Queen set!

Eric
08-21-2015, 03:06 PM
I would love to see a way to open Cowkingdom, an easier way, ( No chests + Queen ) maybe Wirt's leg+Coworgan set, seeing as this is the way to get lvl 99 now :).
Keep the Azatoth set+Cow organ set for the queen+chest and cows, to get that Cow Queen set!

This is a good idea, but it's probably quite a bit of work. I love killing inf cows and it would be awesome to have access to just the cows themselves for exp.