PDA

View Full Version : 2.3 Patch Notes

Game
08-22-2015, 10:19 AM
Annihilus 2.3 Changelog:

• Enchanting has been added! This gives players all new ways to customize their items. Every item slot (aside from Jewelry slots) has a set amount of Enchantment levels they can receive. Here is the list of Enchantment Levels of each slot:

Enchantment Levels:

Chest - 8

Weapon - 6

Helm - 4

Shield - 4

Boots - 3

Gloves - 3

Belt - 2

There are 37 total Enchantments you can find anywhere in Hell Mode. Enchantments will require the Enchantment Scroll for the specific Enchant, along with the reagents required. Here is a screenshot of an Enchantment Scroll to get a better idea of the system:

http://i.imgur.com/6KCkiU0.jpg

Cubing this scroll along with the specified reagents with 1 of your items will add the life per hit to your item. That will use up 4 Enchantment levels as it says, meaning it cannot be put on Boots, Gloves, or Belts. Enchantment levels on scrolls vary from 1-6, and once an item is enchanted it cannot overwritten. Enchant wisely! (Just a heads up, ethereal armors cannot be enchanted due to defense bug possibly being abused. I hope to one day get that fixed.)

http://i.imgur.com/7nzmxk8.jpg

• A new tier of Gems have been added. All special event bosses (Dreamlands, Cthulhu, Azathoth, Worldstone Event bosses) have a roughly 1/10 chance to drop a random Divine Gem, along with their usual drops. These Gems are used in some higher level Enchantments.

• Perfect Gems can now drop in Hell Mode. (Perfect Gems are no longer on the Gold Vendor.)

• Orb of Transmogrification has been added to the Gold Vendor. This will allow you to re-roll the properties on any Unique or Set item.

• Cubing all 7 Divine Gems will create an Orb of Transmogrification.

• Book of Enchantments has been added to the Gold Vendor. This will spawn 1 random Enchantment Scroll when cubed.

• Acid Injector and it's skill Inject Acid have both been buffed. Inject Acid now lasts roughly 5 seconds (up from 2) and now also removes all of the target's Physical Resistance / DR % and lowers their armor by 100% for the duration of the curse. The Inject Acid change is retroactive and will affect existing Acid Injectors, but the bow itself has also had its stats buffed and will need to be found again.

• Windforce has been buffed. Just like The Grandfather last patch, I felt the impact it had as a legendary item did not do it justice.

• Odium no longer drops with Ethereal forced, as we did not want it to become obsolete due to not being enchantable. To make up for this, the Enchanced Defense % now can roll higher, and the increased strength requirement now rolls from 30-35%, instead of a set 40%.

• Orb of Alchemy can no longer be used on Ethereal armors, to prevent Defense bug abuse.

• You can now cube a Quiver to increase its quantity back up to 244, instead of having to wait for it to replenish.

• Gae Bolg's Death Spear has had it's Shout Synergy % reduced to 8%, down from 14%. No matter how we look at it, this skill is only really strong in PvP; where it was actually considered overpowered. After accepting that it is a PvP skill, we had to adjust the damage accordingly.

• Full Moon's Pounce now has a mini-cooldown.

• Flamestrike on the Sorceress Abyss Sphere has had its damage slightly increased.

• Valkyrie has had it's stats gained per skill level increased across the board, this includes Damage, Resistances, Strength, Dexterity, Life, and item level of the gear it equips. Valkyrie now also gains 100% of it's user's Attack Speed.

• You can now move items from Inventory to Stash or vice-versa by holding CTRL while clicking them. CTRL + Shift will drop any item you click to the ground. CTRL + ALT will move items from the Stash to your Cube, or vice-versa.

• The correct Tal Rasha's Tomb is now marked on the map.

• Duriel's drops have been greatly improved, and no longer drops Scroll of Town Portals instead of real items.

• Fixed an issue where certain Special Event bosses could teleport to areas you could not access (Omega Mephisto, Azathoth).

• Fixed an issue where Belial could decide he wants to leave the map before he dies. (Hopefully!)

• Fixed an issue with Full Screen constantly being forced, even when unchecked in the Annihilus Launcher.

• Fixed an issue causing Dreamlands set items to sometimes not spawn as the correct item.

• Fixed an issue with the text string on the Pale Worldstone Crystal.

• Fixed the known dupe that has been plaguing the public realms.

Annihilus 2.3 Hotfix #1 Changelog:

• Death Spear's nerf was not enough, lowered the skills actual base damage this time instead of the synergy.

• Crown of Ages has been buffed, this somehow slipped past me in the original 2.3 update. Sorry!

• Lowered the drop rate of Enchantment Scrolls, they aren't meant to be super rare but after waiting 12 hours and monitoring their drop rate, I decided it is a little too high!

• Fixed an issue causing portal opening cube recipes to not work, such as the Worldstone Event.

• Fixed an issue causing the Diablo 2 Login Screen to revert back to the original Diablo 2 login.

Annihilus 2.3 Hotfix #2 Changelog:

• Increased Enchantment Scroll drop rates. Looks like I overshot the nerf. Getting this how I want it has definitely taken some live testing and I apologize, but I think we're getting close!

• Fixed an issue causing portal opening cube recipes to not work, such as the Worldstone Event. For real this time.

• Fixed an issue causing multiple Hellfire Torches to drop in Uber Tristram.

Thanks to Token for help with some of the cool additions in this patch, such as the quick item move and Tal Rasha's Tomb marking on the map!

mesiasuo
08-22-2015, 01:01 PM
damn I canīt donwload this patch And either enter at game, once reach to 4.578/70678 kb dont work anymore.

Dante
08-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Great work once again :)

Here some thoughts on the patchnotes:

- "Orb of Transmogrification has been added to the Gold Vendor. This will allow you to re-roll the properties on any Unique or Set item."
-> This is kinda both way. On one side it can fix some really low rolls (assuming every single stat rerolls) which can be nice if you aim for perfect stuff, on the other side it will lower the value a good roll drop gives you. Some may say it's fair to have a chance to improve a rare item that you mfed long for some it sn't and makes it kinda boring.
I wonder what about some semi class dependent items like Mara or Soj. Will they reroll class specifics as well or is that firm? Sure some other stats on items could be on question too.

- " A new tier of Gems have been added...."
-> Do they have new stats if I just use them on sockets? Or just a bit more on the stats then perfect ones? Would be cool to have someone who can post a full set on wiki !

- "Acid Injector and it's skill Inject Acid have both been buffed"
-> Removes all physical resistant? Even on bosses? Wow, If I use this on werewolf with Flavies, this could rock and speed up infernos so much. Possibly making wolfs a very fast class for Inferno runs :)

- "Valkyrie has had it's stats gained ..."
-> Nice :) Is this some kind of minion buff start up? I hope so. Druid minions, necro summons, shadow could all use some love ;)

- "You can now move items from Inventory to Stash or vice-versa by holding CTRL while clicking them. CTRL + Shift will drop any item you click to the ground. CTRL + ALT will move items from the Stash to your Cube, or vice-versa"
-> My personal favorite on this list. Will help a lot and gets rid of some annoying times. Thanks !

#token4admin

Lampogriz
08-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Can u reroll eth uniq weapons with new orb?

Mephisto
08-22-2015, 05:51 PM
If u re-roll it will loose eth tho :)

Game
08-22-2015, 11:45 PM
Annihilus 2.3 Hotfix #1 Changelog:

• Death Spear's nerf was not enough, lowered the skills actual base damage this time instead of the synergy.

• Crown of Ages has been buffed, this somehow slipped past me in the original 2.3 update. Sorry!

• Lowered the drop rate of Enchantment Scrolls, they aren't meant to be super rare but after waiting 12 hours and monitoring their drop rate, I decided it is a little too high!

• Fixed an issue causing portal opening cube recipes to not work, such as the Worldstone Event.

• Fixed an issue causing the Diablo 2 Login Screen to revert back to the original Diablo 2 login.

Meep
08-23-2015, 02:00 AM
I just tried opening a Worldstone portal and it did nothing!

Game
08-23-2015, 02:42 AM
I just tried opening a Worldstone portal and it did nothing!

Whoops. Sorry guys.. will fix this asap. Guess I uploaded wrong file.

Game
08-24-2015, 03:11 AM
Annihilus 2.3 Hotfix #2 Changelog:

• Increased Enchantment Scroll drop rates. Looks like I overshot the nerf. Getting this how I want it has definitely taken some live testing and I apologize, but I think we're getting close!

• Fixed an issue causing portal opening cube recipes to not work, such as the Worldstone Event. For real this time.

• Fixed an issue causing multiple Hellfire Torches to drop in Uber Tristram.

Dante
08-24-2015, 11:26 AM
" Fixed an issue causing multiple Hellfire Torches to drop in Uber Tristram."

I don't see the issue there ?! Halp

retroxxx
08-24-2015, 03:38 PM
Drop hr is same like 2.2 ? i have can't find any hr's.

Game
08-24-2015, 04:18 PM
Drop hr is same like 2.2 ? i have can't find any hr's.

Rune drop rates are unchanged.

vincec
08-24-2015, 08:36 PM
Did you lower down the chance on Worldstone event? I used 6 sets on a road and all chest ONLY!!!

Lucid
08-24-2015, 11:58 PM
@retroxxx: i have the feeling, that more runes do drop now lol. Found so much Um/Mal and also 2 sur, which i never found before (just lost one sur at a server crash:/ meh)

@vincec: as far as i know its roughly a 20% chance to get bosses in the worldstoneevent. So it should be every fifth run. That youve made 6 in a row and havent got bosses is just bad luck, but absolutely possible tho... Sorry dude :x

Lampogriz
08-25-2015, 12:15 AM
heh i've used 10 sets in a row and all were chests, it all about luck here

mesiasuo
08-25-2015, 10:42 AM
enchant scrolls are not dropping anymore. I did 57 cow runs And not found nothing. this is bad luck ? or really his drop rate is so low ? :S

retroxxx
08-25-2015, 10:54 AM
drop scroll is low but i found 2 scroll's today

pulse37
08-26-2015, 09:06 AM
why was fullmoon nerfed?

Game
08-26-2015, 11:02 AM
why was fullmoon nerfed?

Because it was ridiculously strong!

sine25
09-16-2015, 03:37 PM
might need to revamp the drop on the chants i have not seen a single one after hours and days of looking

Lampogriz
09-16-2015, 03:53 PM
might need to revamp the drop on the chants i have not seen a single one after hours and days of looking

agree
at least need higher droprate for low lvl enchants

Game
09-16-2015, 04:10 PM
I may adjust them a little more in the next patch.