PDA

View Full Version : how to defeat k'nar'st?

v-key
08-24-2015, 03:44 AM
that monster has skill like fist of heaven that very very high damage to my palladin,
only twice skill and I die T_T

bonesmasher
08-24-2015, 03:55 AM
You need thundergod and light absorb

Lampogriz
08-24-2015, 05:22 AM
20 points to light resist aura gives you 10 max res
with tgods u have 95 lres

Dante
08-24-2015, 06:39 AM
You don't really need 20 points in light resist.
Light res aura gives you and all allied entities 1% max res while active for each point.
This is halved for your pala alone if you have it off. So if you have decent + skills it is enough to have 1 point and switch to light res aura while you run at him or even attack him with it.

What Lampo means is the case with aura off and beat him with fana for example.
Both ways work and smiter has enough skill points to invest in light resist anyway, so you decision.

Thundergod is nice and Stormlash has light absorb too. Take care if he has conviction aura though. In that case active light res aura helps a lot and you don't need to stack that much res on gear.

E: Many players use Ama for Dreamland and Knar. Very fast kill and FoH can be dodged.

Lucid
08-24-2015, 02:36 PM
Even with an amazon it is hard at the very beginning...

i remember my first times when i got twoshotted by knarst :D not that funny.
I just wanna let you know, that you should collect/trade better items. Get some of your resistances up and try to survive. Damage doesn`t really that matter at the beginning.
Once you are able to kill him safely, try to get more damage (maybe at the cost of a little res and vit). At least you will end up dealing so much damage that bosses wont have that much
time to kill you.
Even the hardest bosses ingame become absolutely farm-able. The only thing that stays is, that not all bosses can be done by a single character or class. You will need a physical damage
character for othuyeg but this class will never kill mappo then... Maybe Javazon can do this by changing gear to max. physical damage and attack othuyeg with jab (did it. its possible).
But a java is also expensive and wont kill everything from the beginning on. Stay with 1 class, that you like and just gear it. It just needs a little time.

good luck and a ton of fun here on annihilus :)

v-key
08-24-2015, 05:27 PM
owh yeah, thanks for your advice ^_^
starting search for Thundergod and stormlash...