08-24-2015, 07:33 PM
What is the function of:
1. unlocked infernal chest
2. infernal key
3. key of the old one
4. Azazoth's organs
5. Cow King's organs

there is no clue for it.:rolleyes:
and why I can't transmute Wirst's Leg+Tome of Town Portal to open cow level portal?:confused:

FromTheRez
08-24-2015, 07:40 PM
You only need to transmute the leg! No tome required

Unlocked Infernal Chest is cubed and spawns 3 random items
Infernal Key unlocks Inferno Chests found in Inferno/Dreamlands etc
Key of the old one I forget I'm not online
Aza's Organs open Ryleh, which also lead to Inferno Cows
Cow Organs are used to open Inferno Cows in Ryleh

Research
08-24-2015, 07:50 PM
key of the old one opens the blue caches that aza drops
or you can open as many blue caches as you want for free in a cthulhu game at his altar

by aza is the cow kings body, cubing all 5 cow organs there opens inferno cows

you can get to cthulhu by finding one of each puzzle box (dropped by dreamlands bosses) and opening the boxes to get a key, one of each key makes a key that will let you teleport over the wall in dreamlands, make sure you open a town portal, cthulhu and his altar are inside.

v-key
08-24-2015, 08:19 PM

what items we gets from Unlocked Infernal Chest?
is there any thread about Inferno, Dreamland, and Ryleh?
I'm noob for D2 Online

key of the old one opens the blue caches that aza drops
or you can open as many blue caches as you want for free in a cthulhu game at his altar

by aza is the cow kings body, cubing all 5 cow organs there opens inferno cows

you can get to cthulhu by finding one of each puzzle box (dropped by dreamlands bosses) and opening the boxes to get a key, one of each key makes a key that will let you teleport over the wall in dreamlands, make sure you open a town portal, cthulhu and his altar are inside.

and what kind of monsters and bosses in there?
is there any thread to encounter it?

Research
08-24-2015, 08:33 PM
to get to dreamlands you need to kill k'nar'st who is in tristram which causes a portal to spawn, inside there are 4 bosses and the entrance to r'lyeh(cthulhu) which can only be accessed with a key...

Game
08-24-2015, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the info token! Also v-key there is guides explaining pretty much everything you asked in our wiki, here you go: http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?title=Character-Builds-and-Guides

Thanks to Lucid for taking time to make guides, even when he wasn't asked to do so!

Research
08-24-2015, 08:48 PM
i should also add info on the previous patch

each act boss (andy, duriel, meph, diablo, baal) has a chance to drop their own crytal shard
once you get one of each cube them in the worldstone chamber where you kill baal
this will open a portal to an area that has a 3/4 chance of spawning 3 chests (which have pretty good drops) and a 1/4 chance of spawning a portal instead
this portal leads to a chamber that has 5 portals inside, in each portal is an inferno version of each act boss with brand new skills.
these bosses will drop a crystal when they die

one of each crystal cubed in the chamber with the 5 portals opens another portal to an area with a boss (forgot its name)
there are also 4 spire things that will buff all monsters in their radius (makes them lite immune, cold immune etc, each one is different)
when he dies he will drop a pale crystal and a prime charm (check the wiki for the prime charms)
the pale crystal can be cubed in the portal chamber to open a portal to belial who will drop belials tome (check wiki)

v-key
08-24-2015, 09:37 PM
okay let me check in game for that.
thx for all :D

Lampogriz
08-25-2015, 12:19 AM
btw, dont try to open infernal chests, it's a waste of gold

v-key
08-25-2015, 07:35 PM
btw, dont try to open infernal chests, it's a waste of gold

I got 3 unique items, but not good enough...:(

v-key
08-25-2015, 07:39 PM

I've tried to transmute wirst's leg, but still not working
and I tried to transmute azathoth organs, and it's working! but the portal to the cow level not Ryleh:confused:

Game
08-25-2015, 10:14 PM
I've tried to transmute wirst's leg, but still not working
and I tried to transmute azathoth organs, and it's working! but the portal to the cow level not Ryleh:confused:

You have to kill baal first in that difficulty. As for Azathoth organs, they will open a portal to R'lyeh. You'll need to cube the 5 cow king organs you find in hell cows on top of the cow kings corpse in R'lyeh to get to the Cow Kingdom.

v-key
09-01-2015, 04:44 AM
You have to kill baal first in that difficulty. As for Azathoth organs, they will open a portal to R'lyeh. You'll need to cube the 5 cow king organs you find in hell cows on top of the cow kings corpse in R'lyeh to get to the Cow Kingdom.

I'll try it
thx u ^_^