PDA

View Full Version : Bowzons...

pulse37
08-28-2015, 02:10 AM
I enjoy using the bowzon as much as the next man, but its getting to the point where they are ridiculously overpowered. Not only do they have the strongest set item among the characters, they now have targeted buffs from the enchantment scrolls. They were already powerful before the last patch, and it seems they are getting slight special treatment. I'm not saying to nerf them, but maybe buff some other chars up in the next patch?

My main concern is logging in and seeing everyone playing Bowzons. I'm slightly getting fed up of these blonde haired blued eyed arrow shooting aryans. There needs to be a mix of culture in our annihilus community.

Game
08-28-2015, 02:24 AM
Haha, I try to give every character some love, no worries! Amazons were the worst for so long so that's why it feels like they've been fixated on a bit.

Lampogriz
08-28-2015, 03:30 AM
i am playing classic bowzon and its not that powerfull, mostly sux

Game
08-28-2015, 04:28 AM

Lol that isn't true at all ;)

TwistedMiinds
08-28-2015, 07:48 AM
Pulse just upset cause everytime he join a duel game i pk him ez

sine25
08-31-2015, 04:48 PM
i can't find a decent jav let alone a bow. usually with the ability to restat i go with what ever build around whatever weapon i find at the time

sine25
09-03-2015, 09:55 AM

i have no gear but destruction in a bow and it destroys a lot. i have to just watch my health because of the bleed!