PDA

View Full Version : Animal is back once again, someone needs to deal with this kid ASAP

SkullCap
09-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Animal is back once again, multi-acc:ing and spamming//flaming players
Can someone deal with this kid already? Its really getting old :mad:

Jared
09-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Lol wot

stop croppin the photos so much iso full conversations =/

SkullCap
09-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Sorry I had to crop it because else it would display the insults that Snap (vejdi) did towards him - And I don't want Vejdi to get in trouble just because of my report @Jared

IcyJoe
09-05-2015, 01:59 PM
skull you are such a fucking troll ive been in games with you all you do is talk shit and egg people on till they snap on you and then crop the conversations so you can act like someone is snapping on you for no reason its getting old just go find a new game to troll people in already

IcyJoe
09-05-2015, 02:01 PM
And I know for a fact Ronii is not animal seeing as I play with this kid all the time. Nice try though

Eric
09-05-2015, 02:27 PM
First of all, having more than one account isn't against the rules. Secondly, I concure with what icy said, I see you all the times in games bad mouthing people.

sajdi
09-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Skullcap is the animal again and vejdi is my account and i did not get any insults from roni if theres people who would actually believe animal,now that is the thing you should worry about.

Game
09-06-2015, 01:33 PM
That doesn't seem to be animal after some examination. What he said is really wrong but from what almost everyone here is saying (including a GM) you bring this out of people.

Lampogriz
09-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Alex wtf? SkullCap = animal, why he is still playing? You said he is banned

Game
09-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Alex wtf? SkullCap = animal, why he is still playing? You said he is banned

He isn't Animal, I haven't been on much lately due to a lot going on, but does anyone have s/s's of skullcap verbally abusing players? If so I can take care of it right away.

Lampogriz
09-07-2015, 04:11 AM
I am sure Mephisto and other ppl can vouch my words

Mephisto
09-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Well, same language, Fuck mother in throat..Gonna fuck ur mom etc etc etc, i'd day its the same person, or maybe he got a little brother? :rolleyes:

SkullCap
09-07-2015, 12:56 PM
well, i guess ronii could be his brother but i'm not sure on that one

ownyah
09-07-2015, 03:19 PM
take a closer look. in the middle of the pic there is bigbrody saying ok, in the row 12th. this is the same pic as he first reported me. since bigbrody has been banned he try to use the same pic again and say hey look roni do it again which i dont. there is no skullcap in there. im so tired of you. just leave me alone...

ownyah
09-07-2015, 03:37 PM
do you have any proff that you were actually there? and how did you get bigbrodys photo?

IcyJoe
09-07-2015, 04:06 PM
Ronii is right here it's obvious now that Skullcap is animal seeing as we knew BigBrody was animal.. Unless this guy shows a full conversation without it cropped I stand by 100% Skullcap is animal

IcyJoe
09-07-2015, 04:17 PM
http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8351 that cropped photo was used by animal less then a month ago to try and get ronii banned lol that exact image..

SkullCap
09-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Why don't you get a life instead of accusing every player of being Animal? I see you harassing players on a daily basis (you also made my friends quit the server for good) - Also, Brody's S/S isn't even close to mine, so stop trolling already @IcyJoe

Lampogriz
09-08-2015, 04:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VrUl4kO.jpg
http://prikachi.com/images/988/8285988T.jpg

SkullCap
09-08-2015, 05:57 AM
OCB is my friend, nice try tho ^

IcyJoe
09-08-2015, 06:49 AM
This is getting fucking ridiculous there needs to be a new rule where any threats/spamming of a person results in banning time to get rid of these fucking trolls. I mean just look at the community its clear that this shit has been toxic on the server there's barely anyone left playing if you keep allowing people like Skullcap to play eventually you're going to have nobody left on this server. I'm tired of this clown talking shit on me all he's done is harrass people since day 1. Seriously game get off your ass and ban the kid already

SkullCap
09-08-2015, 08:54 AM
This is getting fucking ridiculous there needs to be a new rule where any threats/spamming of a person results in banning time to get rid of these fucking trolls. I mean just look at the community its clear that this shit has been toxic on the server there's barely anyone left playing if you keep allowing people like Skullcap to play eventually you're going to have nobody left on this server. I'm tired of this clown talking shit on me all he's done is harrass people since day 1. Seriously game get off your ass and ban the kid already

What are you so upset about? I never offend anyone on purpose AND You're the angry one here - Calm down, take a break or quit D2 if you can't accept the fact that people have different opinions in life.

If you don't like me then don't play with me, there's no need to be immature.

SkullCap
09-08-2015, 08:58 AM
One more thing - Why did you report me because of what I said to noob-saibot? I've been a close friend of him ever since I started to play here, you need to stop taking everything so serious.

IcyJoe
09-08-2015, 09:24 AM
I'm not the one who initially reported you there has been several people who've reported you

IcyJoe
09-08-2015, 09:25 AM
lets see what is it now lampo, dp2343, duffman/sinsaine, twistedmiinds all have had issues with you is there anyone else im missing?

SkullCap
09-08-2015, 11:21 AM
lets see what is it now lampo, dp2343, duffman/sinsaine, twistedmiinds all have had issues with you is there anyone else im missing?

You started all this shit because I won a duel and refused to give you a re-match.
I'm not even going to bother following this thread anymore because all you do is bash on me.
And I couldn't care less about the fact that you have a problem with me, I have many friends on Annihilus and I plan to keep it that way.

I'm sick of you IcyJoe, leave me alone and mind your own business.

acyroma
09-08-2015, 08:11 PM
skullcap is for sure animal, banning him right now.

Sorry for the issues guys.