PDA

View Full Version : Petition for a new rule change

IcyJoe
09-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Scamming / theft / ruining the experience of other players is not allowed.

Thats your rule Game... Ruining the experience of other players needs to cover all threats and defamation of character. From now on there should be absolutely NO EXCUSES AND NO EXCEPTION. I've seen plenty of screenshots where easily it should fall under ruining the experience of other players and yet all these players get to continue to play and ruin the experience for the rest of us daily. You have barely any community left in this server thanks to alot of the bullshit that goes on daily with all the trash talking and threats on people and I feel like it's time for a change. Who else believes this rule should actually stand for something and from now on when caught threatening or better yet even harassassing a player you are banned no questions asked. And I'm not just talking about the antagonistic ones in the conversation if Skullcap gets under your skins again Ronii who is playing on duffman2 which I gave him and you snap I would expect you to be banned as well because this toxic behavior SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED

SkullCap
09-08-2015, 12:23 PM
I wish someone thought of that rule earlier, so you could be banned already.
All you do is bash on new players.

IcyJoe
09-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Well guys I'm done even dealing with this shit anymore. I'll get back on the server once the troll situation gets cleared up. You can add duffman to the list of players ran off by drama congrats skullcap you win I'm tired of fighting with trolls all day suck the life outta the game and draggin my reputation through the mud i'm fucking fed up with it. back to season 4 of diablo 3!!

Research
09-08-2015, 03:00 PM
all the free nks are slipping away omg

SkullCap
09-08-2015, 03:51 PM
SkullCap's drama? Look at yourself >.<

IcyJoe
09-08-2015, 03:58 PM
I'll be back once Skullcap and all of his accounts are banned just like the rest of animals alts. Fucked up that this kids allowed to be on the server

acyroma
09-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Skullcap has been banned.