3. Location?
Arizona

4. General Moderating Experience?
I was a manager at my previous job.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game?
SuperNeckBeard

6. How long have you played Diablo II?
Started playing D2 a few months before 1.10 patch was released.

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
None.

8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server?
First I want to say this: I've been hooked to Anni since I joined in January, about a week after it opened. I really respect Alex's knowledge of and ability to code D2. Known bugs and exploits are efficiently fixed which is a huge plus. The server features are impressive as hell and the way custom content is structured is awesome. Anni feels like another legit expansion of D2, which is why I'm a loyal player. You can't beat this realm.

With all that said... I feel like I qualify as a GM because I'm very supportive of the server. I like to help new players whether it's gearing, leveling, rushing, or general Anni Q/A. I want to see Annihilus grow and become the #1 most popular D2 realm it deserves to be. I would be happy to be a part of the GM team and do what I can to help keep the server fun and friendly for everyone who isn't Animal.

dpham2343
09-10-2015, 07:50 PM
VOUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

acyroma
09-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Well i guess you can be a gm...

:D

SaintSlavut
09-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Thank you thank you :cool:

demonas1599
09-12-2015, 07:31 AM
I vouch for Xardas because he is a funny guy and I notice that he cares alot about the community and new players :) GOOD LUCK SIR