PDA

View Full Version : Baal

Lampogriz
09-13-2015, 01:29 AM
is it possible to make him spawn all 5 waves in 1 time?

Mephisto
09-13-2015, 04:17 AM
Hmmm, will be hard for new guys, trying to mf here? and when ladder resets, there will be baalruns, but i doubt it will be easy to kill for specific chars, if they all spawn at the same time ^^

Game
09-13-2015, 11:02 AM
Yeah I don't think thats a good idea, mostly for same reasons Mephisto mentioned. Sorry :(

FromTheRez
09-13-2015, 01:04 PM
Would the multiple Diablo spawn be an option? I'm not even sure if I can find an old video of it :(

Research
09-14-2015, 07:10 AM
can you make it so i can skip the 5 waves entirely
change it back on ladder reset maybe

this is the bottleneck of tokens

sine25
09-15-2015, 01:05 PM
i hope if their is a ladder reset we get all the gold back we actually spent money for, otherwise im against any ladder reset

Lampogriz
09-15-2015, 01:39 PM
atm the point to run baal is only for fragment. Hter is no new players runing baals, because cows/inferno is much better. So running baal and waiting 2 min for spawn waves is super boring.
Also hunting for fragments and opening portal is sooo boring. U need to do alot of fucking botring boss runs to find fragments, and then you open portal. Oh wait, tehre is chests. then u fo it again adn again. Ok after 10 tries to open portal, u got your entrance to special bosses. Finally u killed reziarfg, got your crap useless paladin prime, and then u go to belial. Belial is going full retard and running away. You killed him and he dropped nothing because he stood in wrong place (like mappo on river or stone). I fucking tired of this shit!
sry fro crap english